Telethon Rewards List Updated

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Warrior B'Patrick, Mar 2, 2018.

1. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings all
    Have updated the Telethon Rewards List with the November Login and November Subscriber Rewards.Do not have a secret Phrase or if any of the Subscriber Rewards will be Account bound yet. Will add that when I get it.

November Login: Unique Turkey Statue
    November Subscriber Rewards: Scarecrow Mask, Giant Gray Squirrel Pet, Giant Scarecrow Statue

Rentier and that_shawn_guy like this.
  2. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings all
    I have received the November Subscription Rewards and none of the items are account bound (Yeah!). Also the not so secret phrase for the live stream is “Leaves are falling all around”

Be sure to log in during R71 to claim you rewards. To register for prizes during the Livestream go into game and type “Leaves are falling all around” or purchase something in the Add-0n store. Remember just entering the "Secret Phrase" does not guarantee you will win the Prizes, it will only give you a chance to win.

Ragnarr Lodbrok, Rentier and Anpu like this.
  3. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings
    R73 Rewards Program Items and January Login Reward have been added to the OP. These names may not be the final names so check back after R73 Release. Will add the R73 "Secret Words" once it is published so it will not be secret anymore. Tonight, Friday the 6th of December, is the last R72 Livestream so the secret words are still “Leaves are falling all around”.

Release 73 Rewards Program Items:
    Candy Cane Wand
    Ceiling Yule Tree
    Desktop Elf Statue with Yule Hat

January Login Reward: Krampus Statue

Last edited: Dec 6, 2019
    Rentier and Anpu like this.
  4. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings all
    I have noted the items that were delivered and have also added the February Login in Reward /Breathehearts Emote and the R74 Subscriber Rewards Program Heart-Shaped Footstool, Heart Spear, Heart Top Hat. Info for the R74 Livestream will be added to the OP when it is released.

Rentier, Elgarion, Aldo and 1 other person like this.
  5. Elgarion

Elgarion Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Neat post, added to my to-do list to add to SotAHelp and link directory I just made in New Player Welcome.

Rentier likes this.
  6. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings all
    Have updated the OP with the March Login Reward: Leprechaun Hat and the R75 Subscriber Rewards: Clover Pavers, Leprechaun Statue, Pot o' Gold with Rainbow Effects. R75 Livestream is on Friday March 7th but I do not have the "Secret Phrase" yet. Will post when I have it. Some very cool stuff coming out in this release!

Anpu and Rentier like this.
  7. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings all
    Have updated the Monthly login reward Bunny Ears and the R76 Subscription Rewards Program:
    • Giant Bunny Companion
    • Ladybug Backpack
    • Bunny Slippers
    also @Elgarion, I have not seen this posted in SotAhelp.org yet. Just checking ;)

Rentier, majoria70 and Anpu like this.
  8. Elgarion

Still on my to-do list and for my next link list update, got 3 or 4 new links to put in soon.

Rentier likes this.
  9. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings all
    I have noted the items that were delivered. R76 Livestream was on Friday March 27th and the Secret Phrase for this release is “April showers bring May flowers”.

Be sure to log in during R76 to claim you rewards. To register for prizes during the Livestream go into game and type “April showers bring May flowers” or purchase something in the Add-0n store. Remember just entering the "Secret Phrase" does not guarantee you will win the Prizes, it will only give you a chance to win.

Rentier likes this.
  10. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings all

The OP has been updated with the May Login Reward Greenery Day Potted Plant and the R77 Subscription Rewards: Electric Sword Training Orb Pet, Electric Sword Training Helmet, and a Blue Electric Katana These names may change before they are released and will be corrected if they do.
    R77 Livestream is on Friday May 1st and is a "May the Fourth" Theme! month. The Secret Phrase for this release is "May the Fourth be with You".

Be sure to log in during month of May and during the R77 to claim you rewards. To register for prizes during the Livestream go into game and type "May the Fourth be with You" or purchase something in the Add-0n store. Remember just entering the "Secret Phrase" does not guarantee you will win the Prizes, it will only give you a chance to win.

Rentier, Prada and Anpu like this.
  11. Elgarion

I want to thank you (again perhaps haha) for this listing -- I got a TON of use out of it today :) You rock!

Wilfred, Rentier, Net and 2 others like this.
  12. Alleine Dragonfyre

Alleine Dragonfyre Avatar

Thank you for being invaluable as well @Elgarion You make a huge difference <3

Wilfred, Rentier, Net and 2 others like this.
  13. Elgarion

Thanks for the kudos Alleine ;)

Wilfred, Rentier and Net like this.
  14. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings all
    Another update and soon to be another Release. The last Livestream of R77 and May 2020 is this Friday the 29th. Be sure to log in and claim you rewards before they are gone. To register for prizes during this Livestream go into game and type "May the Fourth be with You" or purchase something in the Add-0n store. Remember just entering the "Secret Phrase" does not guarantee you will win the Prizes, it will only give you a chance to win.

Now for the R78 and June 2020 info. This will be a Beach Theme. The R78 Subscriber Rewards are:

Beach Towels (4-Pack, Dyeable)

Male Swimsuit (1-Piece, Uses Chest & Legs Slots, Dyeable)

Female Swimsuit (2-Piece, Dyeable)

And the June 2020 Log in Reward is a "Fun in the Sun" Floppy Hat. Go have some fun but be careful of the tan lines, the mask not the swim suit.

PS "Fun in the Sun" is NOT the Secret Phrase.

Rentier, Anpu, Elgarion and 1 other person like this.
  15. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings
    Be sure to join the Livestream tonight (Friday June 5th) at 4 PM CT. And be sure to log into the game and type "soaking up the rays" in any chat window to be eligible to win prizes during the Livestream. You can also go to the add-on store and buy something to be entered as well.

Rentier and Elgarion like this.
  16. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings all
    Sorry to be remiss in updating this thread. But quarantine IRL not in my own country seems to be taking a lot out of me :confused:. Anyway I have updated the OP with this months deliveries and have put text in for when the R79 and July rewards are announced. I am ready when the info is there. Which brings up the question @Elgarion, the R79 release is today and July Rewards are in 6 days and we have not gotten any info.

Edit: Just saw the R79 draft. Thank you @Elgarion

Rentier and Net like this.
  17. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings all
    OK new info has been released and I have added it to the OP. The last Livestream of R78 and this month is tomorrow, June 25th. It is a Beach Themed month and you should go into the game and type "soaking up the rays" in the chat window to be eligible for the prize drawing. Or you can go to the add-on store and buy something to be eligible. Remember just entering the "Secret Phrase" does not guarantee you will win the Prizes, it will only give you a chance to win.

The Monthly rewards for July are:
    Picnic Table and Bench Set

The Subscription rewards for R79 are:
    Lord British Plate Chest Armor (1 Piece will be released each month till the set is complete. Helm was released in 2017 so 2 pieces so far)
    Pig on a Spit (Turns when activated)
    Veggies on a Spit (Turns when activated)
    Aviator Sunglasses (Dyeable)
    Horn-Rimmed Sunglasses (Dyeable)
    Rectangular Sunglasses (Dyeable)
    Round Sunglasses (Dyeable)

Be sure to log in during July or R79 and claim you rewards before they are gone.

Rentier and Duke Aventine like this.
  18. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings all
    @Elgarion has released the rewards for August and R80. The August Login Reward is a Potted Giant Sunflower. Aren't all sunflowers giant;). And the R80 Subscriber Rewards are 1. Lord British Plate Gauntlets, 2. Flame Trident, 3. Flame Cloak.

We will now have the Lord British Helmet, Plate Chest Armor, Plate Gauntlets, 2 different Cloaks, Silver Serpent Spear, and the Round Shield. So 2 more releases and we get the Plate Leggins, and the Plate Boots. Then we can get the Lord of the Isle Home, and use the LB Pavers underneath our LB Throne and LB Round Table and officially take his place :p.

R80 Livestream this Friday August 31st. The secret phrase is “happy birthday Lord British”. Type it in any of the in game chat channels to be eligible for prizes. Be sure to log in during August and R80 and claim you rewards before they are gone.

Rentier, Wilfred and Elgarion like this.
  19. Elgarion

Great list as always, thanks for maintaining it!

Rentier and Wilfred like this.
  20. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings all
    Another Packed! release. Final Livestream of R80 and August is tomorrow with a special guest discussing his new project. Also be sure to go into game and type "Wishing I was Fishing" or buy some thing in the add-on store for a chance at the Livestream prizes. Here is what the September 2020 Login Reward and the R81 Release Rewards are. Enjoy the new content and the Livestream.

September 2020 Login Reward:
    Dyeable Fishing Rod

R81 Release Rewards:
    Lord British Plate Leggings (we just need the Boots for the set)
    Large Haystack
    Small Haystack
    Strawbox
    Box Hay Bale 5-Pack
    Hay Pile
    Hay Drying Rack
    Hay Cart

Ravenscar and that_shawn_guy like this.