Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Age of Storms Books

Discussion in 'Items & Inventory' started by Bedawyn, Dec 8, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bedawyn

Bedawyn Avatar

12/08/2019 23:57
    Title: Age of Storms Books
    Reproduction Rate: 100%
    Blocker? No

Details: I know this isn't a critical issue, but as a bibliophile, it's driving me nuts. And since these are books that are lootable early in the newbie game, it's an error newbies are likely to run into, which leaves a bad impression.

I have copies of Age of Storms 1, 2, 3, and 4. Vols. 1 and 2 were picked up in Blood River Massacre. I don't remember where I picked 3 and 4 up at, but all have brown covers with wheel designs and No Value.

All four read properly if you open them from within your inventory. However, once you rez them in the world, all four transform into Through the Lunar Rift IV. The tooltips still say they're Age of Storms, but when you open them, the text is Lunar Rift IV.

Steps to Reproduce: ??? I don't even know if there's a non-bugged version of Age of Storms out there (I'm sure not wasting money in a bookshop to test).

User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-8130U CPU @ 2.20GHz (4) System RAM: 8089
    GPU: Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620 GPU RAM: 2150
    SotA.Win.64.1089.Date.12.08.19
    Area: PRT_forest_metropolis_02/Axwich
    Area Display Name: Axwich
    Loc: (39.0, 41.4, -115.5)
    Debug: UFJUX2ZvcmVzdF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAyfEF4d2ljaHwoMzkuMDMsIDQxLjM2MiwgLTExNS41MjYpfCgwLCAwLjY5MSwgMCwgMC43MjMpfDcxOS44NzUzfDI2LjQ5OTg5fDEuMjU=

Cordelayne and Alley Oop like this.
  2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

confirmed! they do get the right text back if you pick them up and they're no longer house deco again.

Cordelayne and Anpu like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.