Are less people playing of late?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Stabbath, Dec 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drilikath

Drilikath Avatar

You might just be right. We all know that saying negative things is not good. But after all this time, what options do we have left. We come here try to voice our concerns. We get told we are wrong for pointing out the flaws in the game, we are wrong for wanting systems to work the way they should, we are wrong for wanting to feel like part of the community, List is infinite of why we come here to post. But yet we seem to always be shot down as the ones that need to stop, but it is okay for you to spread lies/false hopes to people that the team has changed at all. Reality is Ep2 was pushed back because Improper planning, AGAIN. That says too much about leadership...

Dantuin, Hornpipe, arcdevil and 4 others like this.
  2. Maslax

Maslax Avatar

As long as someone complains in the forum, they continues to play the game. Or is at least still very interested in this game. "Whiners are not quitters."

Really bad are those who no longer complain here. These are lost as players. They don't come back - they saw it and ticked it off. And I think SotA has lost hundreds of thousands.

20 million were raised for the game. Where did the money go? It cannot have been in what was released as an alpha stadium.

And no, no more earth-shattering changes are expected. The game is as it is - and will remain that way except for small details. And everyone should draw their conclusions from this.

Dantuin, Bedawyn, arcdevil and 2 others like this.
  3. Gorthyn

Gorthyn Avatar

To be honest I am not sure any further planning statements will help given what's gone before as you say I just think it's the last throw of the dice...

Cordelayne and arcdevil like this.
  4. CarlNZ

CarlNZ Avatar

That would be a poor comparison, as the traffic was not a direct result of portnip starting the fire.

5. Rat2

Rat2 Avatar

This is always a slow time of year. WoT gets interest because of its Christmas specials - who doesn't want a tank decorated in wrapping paper? Seriously, some decent marketing would be good to bring people into the game. BTW, I have always hated the "dark christmas" decorations to the point I'm currently putting them all in a dungeon to keep them (at least my stuff) from appearing in Novia.

6. oplek

oplek Avatar

Is it? Looking at Eve Online, the yearly dip is during the summer, when people are out frolicking in the fields in the northern hemisphere. It's a very consistent dip from June to Sept.

I can see this next week in particular having a dip, but we aren't talking about a multi-month disruption.

Sentinel2, Cordelayne and arcdevil like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.