Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Clothing/Gear not loading at login

Discussion in 'Player Characters, Animations, & Emotes' started by Serenia, Jan 14, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Serenia

Serenia Bug Hunter

01/14/2020 10:19
    Title: Clothing/Gear not loading at login
    Reproduction Rate: Last 3 days, every login
    Blocker?
    Details: My character is appearing naked, without any of her gear loading with her at login. Switching decks will make her gear load, but she appears naked every time I have to reload my game during the day. Location does not affect this.
    Steps to Reproduce:Any login
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4590 CPU @ 3.30GHz (4) System RAM: 32628
    GPU: AMD Radeon (TM) R9 380 Series GPU RAM: 4071
    SotA.Win.64.1101.Date.01.09.20
    Area: PlayerDungeon_GreenBrickFoyer_3Connections
    Area Display Name: Player Dungeon
    Loc: (-0.1, 0.0, 11.0)
    Debug: UGxheWVyRHVuZ2Vvbl9HcmVlbkJyaWNrRm95ZXJfM0Nvbm5lY3Rpb25zfHwoLTAuMTMyLCAwLjAwOCwgMTEuMDA5KXwoMCwgLTEsIDAsIDApfDE0Ni42OTcyfDMwLjgyODEyfDEuNjg5ODIy

2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

3. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

4. BabogtheRed

BabogtheRed Avatar

I have a similar problem, not naked but wearing a ridiculous looking hodge-podge of gear from different decks. I'll check if the ring thing fixes it.

5. Serenia

Serenia Bug Hunter

Removing the 2nd ring bound to that deck does not resolve the issue. Character still appears naked at login.

6. Gwendolyn Obscuro

Gwendolyn Obscuro Bug Hunter

I do think this is related to the second ring slot. At first after that was added I would load with the correct clothes except I wouldn't have that second ring on anymore. I later changed which sword was bound to the deck and did a couple of repairs and since then when I load in I am wearing half of the deck I should be and a peasant dress from a different deck. (Female character in case it matters)

7. Serenia

Serenia Bug Hunter

Mine is definitely related to the second ring slot. If I have a second ring bound in ANY of my decks, my character will appear naked at login. It doesn't matter if I have that particular deck equipped, the game attempts to load the deck that has the second ring instead of either of my two main decks. So I cannot bind a second ring in any deck currently. If I want to use a second ring, I have to manually equip it every time.

8. Jefe

Jefe Avatar

So interesting note: What you have equipped at login seems to be related to the last deck in your set. My initial deck has leather armor, my last deck has a set of chain associated with it. I recently created a new deck with cloth armor and now at login I am wearing that cloth armor even though I have a leather deck equipped.

I suspect the people that are naked have their last deck without a current equipment set.

9. Serenia

Serenia Bug Hunter

I am not having any interaction with the last deck in my set, so that is not part of my error.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.