1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

List multiple items on vendor with single price

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Nick, Jan 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nick

Nick Avatar

A small wish, the ability to select multiple items, enter a single price, and then complete the listing on the vendor.

Its tiring to list my books one at a time......

2. Jezebel Caerndow

Jezebel Caerndow Avatar

YES, i had this same idea, this would save me TONS of time repricing. I need to do a repricing, just dont want to spend the 16 hours doing it.

Kaffien, FrostII, Elrond and 5 others like this.
  3. Adam Crow

Adam Crow Avatar

This option, and the ability to buy/sell partial stacks of items would be HUGE qol improvements. Please @Chris please!!!

Wilfred, Nick, Sentinel2 and 4 others like this.
  4. Rowell

Rowell Avatar

Please have the vendor remember the price I list an item for. So, after listing a Maple Timber for 100g...the next time I add a Maple Timber to my vendor, the price is auto-populated at 100g. Thanks!!!

Paladin Michael and Nick like this.
  5. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Also bags of goods to sell has always been needed in this game. I know we won't ever get bag mode. I'm just talking about putting items in a bag to sell on our vendor and then naming it and giving it a price. We can only sell empty bags which is a lost opportunity to make sales on vendors more interesting and unique.

[​IMG]

Elgarion, Paladin Michael and Nick like this.
  6. Kaffien

Kaffien Avatar

Blue Rose Isle, Crafters Town, Black Rock Cove
    While we're at it lets add the ability to adjust prices without relisting. I mean unless catnip games is willing to pay for my carpel tunnel therapy / surgery?
    PLEASE get on this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.