Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Original item effects from patterns

Discussion in 'Release 73 Feedback' started by Barugon, Jan 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

In one of the livestreams, @Chris said that they were going to make it so that a crafted item would inherit the properties from the item a pattern came from when the crafted item is reshaped using that pattern. When will this be implemented or did I misunderstand what he was talking about?

2. Jefe

Jefe Avatar

@Barugon this was patched in, but patched out a while back. First cut of this was a patch that was supposed to have the Virtue Cloak pattern change colors properly when applied to a new cloak. The fix; however, caused double fizzle to occur on all heraldry equipment. I don't know when they plan to take another whack at it.

Barugon and Numa like this.
  3. Numa

Numa Avatar

This is important for me because , among ith5er things, i have an elven shield which emits light but has crappy stats.

Having the ability to transfer the pattern *and* light property to a handcrafted shield of my own making would be huge.

Barugon likes this.
  4. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

I guess this is just another one of those lost features that we should all just forget about.... :(

5. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

It’s just a low priority compared to other things. Perhaps they can get to it someday....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.