HELP with not being able to place my saddle and bag with stand and th saddel bag by itself?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sea Bear, Jan 24, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sea Bear

Sea Bear Avatar

both of these items have worked fine for years now I cannot place then anywhere inside outside? anyone else having issues with placing them or anything else for that matter

warmly
    Sea Bear

2. Ravalox

Ravalox Chief Cook and Bottle Washer Moderator SOTA Developer

Logged in and tested ... I can place it (as a normal player) ... Is this the correct item?

I did notice that there is a bug and it is not showing in my hand as I move it from inventory to the ground, but it does place.

[​IMG]

3. Cirsee

Cirsee Avatar

It looks like they work, but I think the real issue is the placement green shade is sooo faint that it is hard to tell where you are placing and if you can.

Elwyn and Paladin Michael like this.
  4. Sea Bear

Sea Bear Avatar

Thank you for the reply Ravalox, I actually had just traded both of these items to Cirsee: So we are talking about the same the 2 items (Saddle with Stand and the Saddle and Bags with Stand).Both are old stretch goal items.

They were not showing as I tried to place them either. While still in the backpack or wooden chest there was a little dark image of them that disappeared once I began to move them to place.
    It kind of reminded me of when you try to place something that cannot be placed in game on the ground. I waited awhile to see if it was some sort of lag issue, also let my POT returned still same issue.

By the sounds of her post if I understand it properly, she said can place them? Which I could not. I got no green/red highlighted life size image of them to move around and try to place which is different from you. Now she is indicating she can and that they just look dark? However, I could not put them anywhere except inside the chest or in my backpack
    So one of us is off a bit on describing the issue.

I will update this once I speak with her again. She had made a trade for them with me last night. I would hate to undo that trade, any help is much appreciated.

Should I do a bug report or is the ball already been passed on by your reply? If we can't fix the issue I suppose I will get them back from her tomorrow when she logs in and just hold onto them until issue is resolved.

Thank you for the reply friend,

Warmly Sea Bear

Paladin Michael likes this.
  5. Ravalox

Ravalox Chief Cook and Bottle Washer Moderator SOTA Developer

Try to place it (while ignoring the fact that it is not visible while it is being dragged) ... See if it will place anyway (it did for us).

Yes, I will put a bug in for this (and move this thread to the bug forum), but want to determine if it is just the missing image; or if you actually cannot place it at all first.

6. Sea Bear

Sea Bear Avatar

OK I will give Cirsee a pm to try and confirm that she can place them.

I could not! But her post above indicates she was able to if I am reading it right.

will try to get her today if tomorrow

7. Sea Bear

Sea Bear Avatar

Ravalox

OK I just spoke with Cirsee,

She says she can place it just missing the image as you are.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.