R73 Land Rush Status

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by smack, Dec 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sulaene Moon

Sulaene Moon Avatar

If I were to pay for a room in an NPC inn would I get permissions to decorate and store my chests in it?

2. Sol Stormlin

Sol Stormlin Avatar

No I'm saying players can place their inns in noc towns where new players can teleport to. So you could set up an Inn in the npc town, then once the new player rents the room from you via the automated system, they have access to a room and can do as they please with it. It will give them tenant status. Just like they have now. The difference would be that renting the room itself is automated so you dont have to be there. Maybe once they rent they get to choose to use one of the rooms that isn't claimed by someone else already. Maybe they have to claim it like a lot by clicking on the door and hit "claim".

Sonja, Anpu and Sulaene Moon like this.
  3. Sol Stormlin

Sol Stormlin Avatar

It's just an idea, I think it would really help in keeping people in the game. And give them something to be responsible for and work for in the beginning besides running around lost.

Sonja likes this.
  4. Sol Stormlin

Sol Stormlin Avatar

And it would also give us a reason to utilize those npc towns.

5. Sulaene Moon

Sulaene Moon Avatar

Ahh ok, sounds like a good plan either way.

Sol Stormlin likes this.
  6. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings @smack
    I would like to offer 2 suggestions for this wonderful resource.

1. Have a main page where you list the results of each Land Rush Status. Title of OP would be Land Rush Statue (ex). Tthe OP would start like the one here and list the results and the link to Spread sheet. Then keep adding to the OP with a new section that list the results of the next land rush instead of making a new OP for each one. It is hard to find or to know when these are released. Soft of like the way I do Telethon Updates (Telethon Rewards List Updated). I just keep adding new ones to the bottom/Top of the original post. Also it can be pined so it is easy to find.

2.I forget some times what each column is for. There could be a legend under the spread sheet that says first column is for available/unclaimed lots and the second column is for total lots.

Thanks for reading and thank you very much for taking the time to keep this resource updated.

Sonja and smack like this.
  7. Kelly O'Shay

Kelly O'Shay Avatar

@smack Question: Is your list just npc towns? Is there another spreadsheet for the prts and the pots? The real need for me is to find the pot lots available.

8. Xee

Xee Bug Hunter

What kind of lot you looking for? Pots would be a hard one to list as some which seem full are not and could just be a Gov that wants people to notify them before they will place a stone. others forget that when placing that the default is reserved for residents which means people that dont live there would not have access which could be an oversight by the Gov / Stewards.

Kelly O'Shay likes this.
  9. smack

smack Avatar

Generally I only update the list with NPC towns and PRTs, but there is a list for POTs (on the third worksheet) that Governors can use to list but it's only a handful. But as @Xee mentioned, the best place for POT information is to connect with Governors in the POT subforum.

The entire thing itself is way overdue for an update though. I may just convert it to a fully automated website at some point, especially if the devs would expose some APIs to assist with that...

Sean Silverfoot and Kelly O'Shay like this.
  10. Kelly O'Shay

Kelly O'Shay Avatar

@Xee @smack
    I was not looking for me, just for a resource to share with my guild. Some of them have not decided where to place their free row lot yet.

11. Xee

Xee Bug Hunter

Well Silverdale has room for more rows :) I do have some basic rules posted for those that choose to have vendors. if they are still looking have them pop over. I will be doing some booting this evening as well some row moves so more will open up soon. I can also place additional rows if they want something outside of the town with a nice view.

Anpu likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.