1. Here you will find official announcements and updates. These announcements are also linked in the Official SotA Discord server.
    We encourage comments from the community! To keep the announcements official, we ask that comment threads be created in the General forums for player input.

Thanks!

Release 74 Instructions

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Elgarion, Jan 30, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rhiannon

Rhiannon Avatar

Oooh. Good heavens. I obviously did use that skill to get it high enough to get the skill below it. I just forgot about it.

2. Beaumaris

Beaumaris Avatar

Congrats on another great release.

Elgarion likes this.
  3. Ancev

Ancev Avatar

hrmm.. so I'll be losing around 65+ sun attunement with the simultaneous ring/artifact change

4. Dhanas

Dhanas Avatar

It didn't happened yet, it is 2 month already that we have double artifacts and aren't fixed yet. I didn't work on 2 legendary rings cause i knew they were going to be fixed soon but it is 2 month Now that other ppl are running around with it. Are they going to be fixed or they are staying in that way for other 2 month? If so i will invest in double artifacts.

5. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

You just have to choose who you are? Do you take advantage of exploits or not? The ones who do get rewarded for a few months in this game, despite the stern warnings against.

Dhanas likes this.
  6. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

I know it shows that you get the attunement benefit but do you actually get a boost to your spells? I know that if I wear two ring of Chrysopoeia, for instance, it shows the bonus in /stats but it actually only uses the greater of the two for the success chance.

7. Dhanas

Dhanas Avatar

2 lich kind give more attunement and consequecialy more dmg same as vexyl. Wearing just one of those 2 reduces my damage

Barugon likes this.
  8. Ancev

Ancev Avatar

uh.. yeah I didn't realize it was an exploit. Shouldn't have been able to equip a 2nd ankh of the same type in the first place then.

Dhanas and Anpu like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.