1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Devotionals, POT markers, NPC vendors

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Scooby Doo, Feb 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo Avatar

Hi,

it would be great if town owners had somewhere to buy the below items to help make our POT’s functional.

-devotionals
    -row,village,town,city,keep,castle markers
    -POT NPC’s

Thanks.

2. Oakenhammer

Oakenhammer Avatar

The governor of the POT should have received a full set of devotionals, tons of each type of marker, full set of NPC buildings, and 2 of each POT NPCs. Are you out of something in particular?

3. Nick

Nick Avatar

This!
    I need bookseller!

Municipality has 40 NPC slots. I guess he's looking for more NPCs to fill it up? As for the other 2, perhaps the previous town owner did not give him the devotionals, and gave him limited markers.
    For me, the previous owner could not find the music box and the wax cylinders so. Things do happen.

Surprised he did not mention NPC buildings. I'd like the training building located in Brittany. :p

4. Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo Avatar

I purchased my town from another player so I didn’t get everything when it was handed over.

Yes I have a full set of devotionals, I have 22 limit but only 10 devotions to use. o_O

I have upgrade the POT several times since and never received any more items. I have been purchasing them from outside sources when they come available.

I didn’t even know about a music box or wax cylinders :(

thanks Nick ;)

5. Nick

Nick Avatar

@Scooby Doo, all the NPC town items are only issued once. Doubt support will reply to this. So yep, putting on wishlist helps. :)
    I hope you were given those grass and tree removers. Those are important.

Perhaps Chris can also consider allowing players to use service vouchers, and use that to exchange for POT items? Not many users will be needing such stuff.

6. Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo Avatar

Nick, I am happy to say Atos and the support team have been awesome in this regard. I was borrowing markers off Woftam as new residents would arrive and replacing as I would find them on player vendors.
    Yes I did receive the grass removers as I had the account when they came out.

I just wanted to put it on the wish list

Nick likes this.
  7. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

chris has already recently said they plan to put pot stuff in the crown store. he mentioned npcs specifically.

Anpu, Nick and Sean Silverfoot like this.
  8. Sean Silverfoot

Sean Silverfoot Avatar

Scooby I have tons of extras, send me a PM and tell me what you need. No charge involved.

Sean Silverfoot

Anpu and Scooby Doo like this.
  9. Elgarion

Elgarion Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Ya, these types of things are already on the radar. No estimate as to when though. Thanks for the input!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.