Lets make Upper Tears fun again!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dysis, Feb 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rowell

Rowell Avatar

I dunno....paying several hundred regs to get 5 million XP in what...an hour or so? That seems pretty fair to me.

2. Vero

Vero Avatar

Fingers crossed for a new bard skill for LRC :)

3. Jezebel Caerndow

Jezebel Caerndow Avatar

Like I said, not worried about me, worried about new players paying that same price but not getting 5 mil exp, not gaining the same kinda coin that higher level players get.

Just try and think of being a new player and wanting to be a mage. So you start to level up your skills and then you hit tier 3 and 4 skills, and now have to fork over most to all of your coin into paying for regs. Think they will stay playing?

4. Cora Cuz'avich

Cora Cuz'avich Avatar

Yes, but you were jumping on Mac for A when he was talking about B. I'm just trying to help everyone stay POSITIVE!

(Looks like Elgarion deleted my target link seconds after I posted this. Rats off to ya, Elgie.)

5. FrostII

FrostII Bug Hunter

@Cora Cuz'avich
    A: Please point me to where I was "jumping on Mac" (he happens to be a friend)
    B: Notice in my post where I responded to Mac's post, that I @ Mac so HE might respond.

6. Cora Cuz'avich

Cora Cuz'avich Avatar

If it was unintentional, then apologies. That was how I interpreted the exchange.

7. FrostII

FrostII Bug Hunter

I was referring to the change Chris made to massively increase the use of some regs, while halving the damage of Banish with his recent patch.
    Nothing to do with the lack of breaks.

8. Cora Cuz'avich

Cora Cuz'avich Avatar

I know that, now. But Mac had referred to exploits, then you referred to exploits. I don't think it was unreasonable given the context to interpret your post as a reply to mac. My bad.

9. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Public gardens still don't work. I tried putting a residents lot with planting but few have used it in the past. Perhaps it will be something more useful now.

Numa likes this.
  10. Numa

Numa Avatar

Yes, with this kind of reagent requirements for AoE's i think a lot more people are going to consider planting.

Anpu and Cordelayne like this.
  11. FrostII

FrostII Bug Hunter

People looking for a place to plant need to know you have a "Public" garden, and then how to find it.
    So, how would one go about advertising this ?

Sulaene Moon likes this.
  12. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

All new residents get a welcome letter advising of resident amenities. Then I add them to the residents lot to use the vendor and planting there. If the public planting building worked players could just use it but it has never worked since it was implemented. It is one of the NPC buildings included with the pot that was bought. So a work-around is pot owners providing a lot for their residents. We've had the residents lot use for years in Wizards Rest. So advertising is up to the pot owner. It could even be in the pot message of the day.

Sulaene Moon likes this.
  13. CarlNZ

CarlNZ Avatar

I think if you're worried about getting real life stuff done because you can now spend longer in the game to hit the xp income cap, you might need to seek some outside support regarding a gaming addiction.

Fister Magee likes this.
  14. Geaux

Geaux Avatar

So stop our whining and start farming?

Last edited: Feb 12, 2020
  15. Geaux

Geaux Avatar

Amen...they do far less damage per minute, have no real alternative skills to rely upon as they likely have 2 trees building, and no way to earn the funds required to cast the spells...

16. Xiones

Xiones Avatar

I am more worried about how many are going to switch to pure Bard Skills, and just leach off other players for xp and loot. Hopefully Bards will have some skills that will be able to do damage to mobs, and some Debuffs skills that will make the mobs ears bleed.

Further more kind of glad what they did to UT, got boring and that was the only place you can find a group, but now the CPs are getting boring as well, like the old days. They need more dungeons, that are non-undead mobs, and fun..Or better yet when you go into a scene you can select what Skull level you want.

GMDavros likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.