1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

More quests

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Sulaene Moon, Feb 15, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sulaene Moon

Sulaene Moon Avatar

We need more quests. More story line quests, side story, and generally more quests. We need ton more daily quests and cross different towns and lands.

We should get a few quests each release. The quests where you get flags and pictures are great. Make more of those types of quests. Make ones where you can obtain different types of items. The harder the quest the better the item you can get.

Now that I'm done with the main story and Shroud quest I cancelled my sub and use the money on ESO because there are tons and ton of questsI can do solo or with a group. Since shroud is also a MMORPG I should be able to do the same here. My wish is for it to have tons of quests I can continue to do once I'm done the story and Shroud quests.

2. Paladin Michael

Paladin Michael Bug Hunter

Well, new quests will come with Episode 2 - starting this year ...

Cordelayne likes this.
  3. Cordelayne

Cordelayne Bug Hunter

I for one completely agree. We need more quests and better daily quests than the random encounter ones. I'm tired of doing surveys lol. :)

Paladin Michael likes this.
  4. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

And 800 XP is super insulting. I can only imagine the metrics.

"No one does the super insulting daily quest/seasonal (after they finally get the gear.) Might as well not make any more."

5. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

I also agree. One of the big downfalls of this game is lack of quests of ALL kinds pvp, crafting, dailies that are progressive for days you do them included.

Also we are missing an in game achievement/task system that tracks and rewards players for about everything we do. Not everyone is all about combat and especially if little sense of achievement and accomplishment happens.

I did mention something like that in another thread that leveling doesn't matter except you are a bit more powerful which is missing. Say you reach level 10 a note pops up on screen (sound included) congrats you've reached level 10 here's a reward and you can now enter the ice caves. I know we try not to focus on adv level but still sad to miss out on any of this at all. What were we thinking to leave basics out?

And still even though yes new story quests are coming with episode 2, what about all the scenes we have now? The whole game is missing so much reason and purpose.

It doesn't have to be all detailed type of quests. Some can be simple run of the mill reasons to do things and better yet if they are progressive type daily quests earning interesting things such as titles that buff, a fishing outfit, pole, cotos, tokens to buy things for example.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2020
  6. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

How many of the Banners do you have? Do you have all 10?

Did you get your White Duck?

Did you get your Shardfall Cloak?

Do you have both the Virtue and Anti-Virtue Parchments?

Do you have all 3 of the 3 different Virtue Armor sets?

Do you have the Lost Vale Globe?

I could list even more if you want me too..... This is just off the top of my head.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2020
    Fister Magee, Echondas and Alley Oop like this.
  7. Cordelayne

Cordelayne Bug Hunter

No...it's the only thing I am missing from my collection...:(

Anpu likes this.
  8. Cora Cuz'avich

Cora Cuz'avich Avatar

Alley Oop and Anpu like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.