Understanding the Rewards Program and when items for that are delivered

Discussion in 'Player Created Resources' started by Anpu, Feb 15, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

This guide will help to explain when the items from the optional Rewards Program are delivered to you, when you chose to be a member of the Rewards Program. Currently, there are 2 different times when certain items are delivered to your account. I will help to clearly let you understand when these are and how they are delivered to you, in game.

Firstly, you will need to subscribe to the optional Rewards Program. The rewards for this subscription will be given to the account that has subscribed to this program. Each account is tied to a single e-mail address.

The first time you subscribe to the Rewards Program, and payment has successfully been processed, you will need to log into the game with the account that has subscribed to the Rewards Program, and then select any character on your account, and log a character into the game. All characters on an account have access to the Rewards Window.

After your character has successfully loaded into the game, move your mouse to the top right of your screen when you are in game. You will see a series of icons here and the one on the top right is a treasure chest:

[​IMG]

Click on the treasure Chest icon and a window will open up. This is the Rewards Window. In here you will find the various items you get for subscribing to the Rewards Program. Due note, some items are always given every month (COTO's and Potions), and some require several months before being delivered to you (titles).

The very first time you subscribe to the optional Rewards Program, all the items due to you will be delivered at once, in game in the Rewards Window.

As you Continue to subscribe to the Rewards Program, items due to you are then delivered at 2 separate times. It is important to understand this as well as know when you should be expecting these items.

When items due to you from the Rewards Program will be delivered with a continuing subscription

Every Release, a Subscriber Release Bundle will be delivered to every account that has a continuing Rewards Program subscription that logs into the game for that Release. You will know exactly when this Subscriber Release Bundle is delivered, when you log into the game, and receive the following message:

[​IMG]

This is the first of two deliveries of rewards, for a continued Rewards Program subscription. In this Subscriber Release Bundle you will find several unique items that change from month to month. Only these exclusive items are in this Subscriber Release Bundle. Nothing else.

The second of two deliveries
    happens on the date you have set for your Rewards Program to continue to subscribe. This will be COTO's, Potions and other various items you quality for (like titles). You can find this date by going to the https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/ and log into the account that has the subscription to the Rewards Program. After you have logged into the https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/ website, click the Account Button:

[​IMG]

You will then see your account page, and then several tabs with various names. Click the Subscription Tab:

[​IMG]

On this page you will see the following text:

Subscription Status
    Your latest payment makes you an active subscriber, you are subscribed for automatic renewal of $9 (YouPaymentMethod). Your next scheduled billing date is YOURBILLINGDATEHERE.

The date specified after the "next scheduled billing date is" is the date you will then receive your second delivery of items for the Rewards Program, when your payment has been successfully completed.

Due note, sometime you might have a problem with processing your subscription. Always check your account page first to see if your subscription has been successfully processed. If your subscription has been successfully been processed you then should be receiving the items, in game, in the Rewards Window on that date. Due note, it sometimes can take some time for this to be delivered to you in game. But most of the time (for me) these have always been delivered on that day with out any issues.

And that's it! It can at first be a bit confusing knowing when these 2 separate rewards are delivered to you, and what items. This should now however clear this up for you.

Feel free to let me know if I wasn't able to clearly explain something about this, or if you need more information about this specific topic!

More useful guides here:
    Anpu's Guides to Getting Started - The Outskirts and beyond

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The optional Rewards Program is a completely optional monthly subscription you can choose to subscribe to every month. The funds for this optional subscription go toward further development of Shroud of the Avatar.

I am NOT a part of the Catnip Games development team, and am only providing this information on my own in an effort to help any player understand various topics about our game.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited: Apr 14, 2020
  2. Black Tortoise

Black Tortoise Avatar

A heartwarming donation as always, Anpu. Thanks so much for this, even as a long time player, this clarified a few things for me :) .

Anpu likes this.
  3. Elgarion

Elgarion Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Another great one, Anpu -- I actually did a CS ticket yesterday by reading your Outskirts guides. I needed to know the names of the NPC's that give the deeds. You rock!

Anpu likes this.
  4. ZeCarlos

ZeCarlos Localization Team

Thank you.

Anpu likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.