1. This forum is for bug reporting of current Live Game Server issues ONLY.
    Be sure to follow the format below, it will help us out greatly in responding. If you do not, your report may not be entered into the system.

Read BEFORE submitting your first bug: Reporting Bugsā€¦ QA 101 Document
    • Search for your bug in all likely categories before posting in order to avoid duplicate reports.
    • Be sure to provide details of what the issue is and how to re-produce it, but keep your bug report factual.
    • Only report oneissue per thread, additional issues may be ignored.
    • Do not add, include or modify the thread moderator tags in the title of the thread. (indicators in the [])
    • Reply to an existing thread if you have additional information for the reported bug.
      Do not use this forum for commentary, your post will be deleted and you may be moderated, suspended or banned if the activity continues.
    • There is no need to submit crash logs. Crash data we require is automatically logged.
    NOTE: Important information including your location and system specs are automatically put into your clipboard when using /bug in the game (DO NOT add additional system specs unless requested). When starting your post, just use <CTRL>-V to insert the data and fill in the entries with no data.

Please include Screenshots if possible. Images can be saved on our SotA Discord Server here

If the clipboard does not work, use and fill in this Bug Report Template:
    1. Title:
    2. Reproducible?
    3. Blocker?
    4. Details:
    5. Steps to Reproduce:
    6. User Specs: (RAM, CPU, GPU and Operating System only)
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Fixed] Unable to click to drag or pick up anything in my house or basement.

Discussion in '*** Bug Report Archive (After R75) ***' started by Lockey2, Feb 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Virgil Cole

Virgil Cole Avatar

Stormsong Vale

2. Cinder Sear

Cinder Sear Avatar

FYI, it happened one day, and I logged out. Then since, I've been able to decorate normally, no issue. This was in Brit Fields when I had this problem. I hadn't tried logging in and out, I just logged out and went to bed. Next day or so things were normal. Dunno if there is still an issue, just wanted to put more info for my occurrence.

3. Jakkal

Jakkal Bug Hunter

In a NPC, not over limit. Also failed when I tested on claim of a new lot.

4. infernal

infernal Avatar

this is happening on my city lot and the deco enter face shows I have zero deco, zero lights, and zero npc placed and when i send my house to storage all my deco stay in place floating.

5. Virgil Cole

Virgil Cole Avatar

If I start out at a property with no basement or dungeon, I can move and place deco. When I go to a property with a dungeon, I can't pick anything up. When I go back to a property without a basement or dungeon, I can't move anything.

6. Ravalox

Ravalox Chief Cook and Bottle Washer Moderator SOTA Developer

This issue is supposed to be corrected on the current QA build .... Encouraging all to test on the player test environment to try to duplicate this.

If any aspect of this still occurs, please post here with as many details as possible. (videos, screenshots and detailed steps taken) be sure to use /devbug when at the location where the issue occurs.

7. Lockey2

Lockey2 Avatar

Will do

8. Raven Swiftbow

Raven Swiftbow Bug Hunter

All good here!! I could place pet, pick up pet, move items, and even place house into the Property Manager and it actually all went into the Property Manager. Woot!

Thanks.

P.S. I love the 30 second cool down on the Property Manager! Soooo much better than 5 minutes. I sure hope that is a 'quality of life' change that will be coming to the live server. :)

Numa, Anpu and Lockey2 like this.
  9. Lockey2

Lockey2 Avatar

02/25/2020 17:13
    Title: placing pet
    Reproduction Rate: 100%
    Blocker?no
    Details: trying to place pet and it appears in small room next to hallway by stairs instead
    Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700K CPU @ 3.70GHz (12) System RAM: 16318
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 GPU RAM: 8088
    SotA.QA.Win.64.956.Date.02.21.20
    Area: POT_forest_metropolis_01a_template/Falling Waters Fortress
    Area Display Name: Falling Waters Fortress
    Loc: (310.8, 36.2, 68.7)
    Debug: UE9UX2ZvcmVzdF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxYV90ZW1wbGF0ZXxGYWxsaW5nIFdhdGVycyBGb3J0cmVzc3woMzEwLjc3LCAzNi4xOTIsIDY4LjczNSl8KDAsIDEsIDAsIDAuMDI5KXwxNzUuNDk1M3wyMS4zNTQzOXw1LjEwODc1OQ==

[​IMG]
    where I tried to re- place it to where I had it for a long time.
    [​IMG]
    placed but not where I want it.

[​IMG]

where it showed up.

Anpu likes this.
  10. Lockey2

Lockey2 Avatar

Well, it seems other than placing pet back where I had it for so long not having any other problems.

Anpu likes this.
  11. Lockey2

Lockey2 Avatar

*sigh* not sure if fix for this bug went live but I am still unable to place trunks back where I originally had them. Tried to place them, everything looked good but when I released they disappeared and couldn't see them in the bank, logged out and then back in and it showed in the bank again. But when I tried again the trunk was invis with just the word Kindred in red moving around with my mouse.

12. Jakkal

Jakkal Bug Hunter

After todays update deco is still broken.

StymieLLTS likes this.
  13. Ravalox

Ravalox Chief Cook and Bottle Washer Moderator SOTA Developer

If experiencing issues with Deco, please open a new bug for this, as the issue previously described was resolved and not re-produced on the QA server.

New bugs posted must have a template and details of the issue along with what is done to re-produce the issue. Please add screen shots or brief videos if possible to assist in troubleshooting.

Anpu likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.