1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Large trees we could grow in a planter

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Anpu, Feb 21, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

Currently we can grow a number of trees, that can be harvested for resources, but they have a limited height (all grown resources have a limited height).

One suggestion would be to add a special type of Planter, as well as some specific seeds to grow trees that are of a taller size. These would not yield any resources, and would just be for decoration purposes.

2. craftymethod

craftymethod Avatar

If I dont have to travel 10 nautical miles to chop a tree for a little wood that would be awesome. Long grow time wouldnt worry me!

wait... we can do that already?

More trees the merrier!

3. Numa

Numa Avatar

I have just one question. How big? :)

[​IMG]

Anpu and Elgarion like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.