1. This forum is for bug reporting of current Live Game Server issues ONLY.
    Be sure to follow the format below, it will help us out greatly in responding. If you do not, your report may not be entered into the system.

Read BEFORE submitting your first bug: Reporting Bugsā€¦ QA 101 Document
    • Search for your bug in all likely categories before posting in order to avoid duplicate reports.
    • Be sure to provide details of what the issue is and how to re-produce it, but keep your bug report factual.
    • Only report oneissue per thread, additional issues may be ignored.
    • Do not add, include or modify the thread moderator tags in the title of the thread. (indicators in the [])
    • Reply to an existing thread if you have additional information for the reported bug.
      Do not use this forum for commentary, your post will be deleted and you may be moderated, suspended or banned if the activity continues.
    • There is no need to submit crash logs. Crash data we require is automatically logged.
    NOTE: Important information including your location and system specs are automatically put into your clipboard when using /bug in the game (DO NOT add additional system specs unless requested). When starting your post, just use <CTRL>-V to insert the data and fill in the entries with no data.

Please include Screenshots if possible. Images can be saved on our SotA Discord Server here

If the clipboard does not work, use and fill in this Bug Report Template:
    1. Title:
    2. Reproducible?
    3. Blocker?
    4. Details:
    5. Steps to Reproduce:
    6. User Specs: (RAM, CPU, GPU and Operating System only)
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Resolved] Missing chest of crafting supplies after a property dump

Discussion in '*** Bug Report Archive (After R75) ***' started by Lily Byrd, Feb 22, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lily Byrd

Lily Byrd Avatar

Missing chest of crafting items
    persistant
    no blocking except the chest is missing
    Jade Valley
    Area: Jade Valley (POT_forest_metropolis_01_template/Jade Valley) Loc: (373.174, 85.003, -72.359) DBG: UE9UX2ZvcmVzdF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxX3RlbXBsYXRlfEphZGUgVmFsbGV5fCgzNzMuMTc0LCA4NS4wMDMsIC03Mi4zNTkpfCgwLCAwLjEwMiwgMCwgMC45OTUpfDM2OC45NjkyfDQ2Ljk2ODg0fDUuMTQxOTU4

I accidentally put one of my properties into the bank instead of the magic mover...sad yes. So my problem is that there was not enough room in my bank for all the items to dump there and the crafting chest full of my metalworking supplies has disappeared. Can someone find it for me please? I am sure it's in the ether. Everything else appeared. I unclaimed the lot after I though I had put the property in the magic mover and I moved the lot as well. It wasn't clear to me until I re-placed the lot and tried to put my property on it that something had gone wrong. I really really hope someone can help me. I need that silver that I've been collecting for years! please help

thanks Lily Byrd

2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

@Lily Byrd, any chance someone other than lily originally put down that chest and it went to THEIR bank?

Lily Byrd likes this.
  3. Lily Byrd

Lily Byrd Avatar

Alley you are as usual a genius. Thank you. I seriously didn't consider that would matter. Yes. It is found. And the reputation of the ether restored.

Thank you
    Should I delete this thread or will they notice and ignore it all since it's solved?

4. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

just change the title and add [solved] or [not a bug] or something

Anpu and Lily Byrd like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.