1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Previous/next friendly target

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Ser Kyrlieon, Feb 23, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ser Kyrlieon

Ser Kyrlieon Avatar

Personally I would love an option as a healer to have a hot key (that I could bind to my mouse wheel) to scroll between friendly targets in a group. Up or down instead of the F keys to help target group members more efficiently during fights for heals. Thank you.

AoiBlue, tomcat_de and .dao. like this.
  2. tomcat_de

tomcat_de Avatar

Yes, please! :)

FrostII likes this.
  3. FrostII

FrostII Bug Hunter

Healers would probably agree wholeheartedly with you, but then how would you control your camera, since it currently enjoy's that role ?

4. tomcat_de

tomcat_de Avatar

I don't think the mouse wheel should be the default assignment for the desired new feature. Default could probably be "not bound", so anyone who needs it can make up their own mind. I think something like CTRL+TAB could work for me.

FrostII and Violet Ronso like this.
  5. Ser Kyrlieon

Ser Kyrlieon Avatar

I’m just looking for an option to cycle forward or backwards among the targets. When I’m in a healing role I would prefer the mouse wheel because I don’t do lots of camera changes during that time. Also binding the key assignments to the currently used deck wouldn’t be a bad idea.

FrostII likes this.
  6. Ser Kyrlieon

Ser Kyrlieon Avatar

YOURE AWESOME BY THE WAY!!!!!! Thank you for the next ally target. Are we going to get previous too? Either way y’all rock.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.