Make Mistrendur More Evil Looking?

Discussion in 'QA Feedback Archive' started by Datendrache, Feb 21, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Datendrache

Datendrache Avatar

First off, wow @Vas Corp Por -- a labor of love, no doubt. :)

After a review, here's a thought:

How about ...More Evil? -- When I saw (-271.465, 11.684, 97.653) I said to myself "WOW!" this is exactly the type of area for a dungeon-themed PoT. Seems like "dark" themes are popular with PoTs as well. The area at (-5.995, 12.224, 222.751) is empty and has a lot of snow. For reference, some players wanted to create "Adventure PoTs" with mostly quests and dungeons. This creates a good reason for people to get multiple home deeds.

Seems also kinda odd to have such a fast transition between the "Happy" PoT area and the "Dark Forest" area, and that the dark forest seems so small.

I suggest the snowy region to the west/northwest be converted to either more dark forests, or maybe some lava flows. At the moment, there doesn't appear to be any town markers placed there and would be prime land in the present configuration.

I don't know what people are looking for in particular in their PoTs, perhaps they can say if they are looking for a particular mood in this thread. While most of the bases appear to be covered, it seems like dark themes are a bit limited.

Sincerely,

Engineer

Alleine Dragonfyre likes this.
  2. Belladonna Rose

Belladonna Rose Bug Hunter

I thought the same thing. Two regions of snow is a bit much. Would rather see a swamp or marshy zone. And i love the one area with all the dark blackish trees. Like a dying forest. That would be awesome too

3. Alleine Dragonfyre

Alleine Dragonfyre Avatar

Agreed. Immortal City is a temperate biome that would feel very out of place in a snowy area. While I think the work is beautiful @Vas Corp Por I'm not sure if we're all going to fit into the climates represented.

Belladonna Rose and Datendrache like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.