1. This forum is for bug reporting of current Live Game Server issues ONLY.
    Be sure to follow the format below, it will help us out greatly in responding. If you do not, your report may not be entered into the system.

Read BEFORE submitting your first bug: Reporting Bugsā€¦ QA 101 Document
    • Search for your bug in all likely categories before posting in order to avoid duplicate reports.
    • Be sure to provide details of what the issue is and how to re-produce it, but keep your bug report factual.
    • Only report oneissue per thread, additional issues may be ignored.
    • Do not add, include or modify the thread moderator tags in the title of the thread. (indicators in the [])
    • Reply to an existing thread if you have additional information for the reported bug.
      Do not use this forum for commentary, your post will be deleted and you may be moderated, suspended or banned if the activity continues.
    • There is no need to submit crash logs. Crash data we require is automatically logged.
    NOTE: Important information including your location and system specs are automatically put into your clipboard when using /bug in the game (DO NOT add additional system specs unless requested). When starting your post, just use <CTRL>-V to insert the data and fill in the entries with no data.

Please include Screenshots if possible. Images can be saved on our SotA Discord Server here

If the clipboard does not work, use and fill in this Bug Report Template:
    1. Title:
    2. Reproducible?
    3. Blocker?
    4. Details:
    5. Steps to Reproduce:
    6. User Specs: (RAM, CPU, GPU and Operating System only)
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[No Response] My lot seems to have disappeared..

Discussion in '*** Bug Report Archive (After R75) ***' started by lordskids, Feb 14, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lordskids

lordskids Avatar

I was moving lot spots in the same town. Moved my deco-d lot to storage. I unclaimed the lot. Moved to another lot and claimed it. When I went to place my deco-d lot, it is not there. My other lot is in storage, but not my farm lot. I checked my bank and nothing was sent there. I logged out and logged back in. It's gone.

2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

@lordskids, there's been a few of these relating to property manager use. i think @wizardsmoke has been investigating.

3. lordskids

lordskids Avatar

4. Black Tortoise

Black Tortoise Avatar

Sorry for your troubles in the meantime, @lordskids . That sounds really difficult to deal with!

5. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

Please contact support for any missing items: support@portalarium.com

6. Ravalox

Ravalox Chief Cook and Bottle Washer Moderator SOTA Developer

@lordskids I am needing more information on this...

1. In what town was your original lot?
    2. Can you go to the unclaimed lot and use the /loc command (it will be added to your system clipboard, so you can use <CTRL>-V to paste it into the forum or a text file)
    3. Did you name the lot when placed in the Property Manager or was the deed named in the Deed window.

7. Ravalox

@lordskids Please do not unclaim or make any changes on your ingame account. We are looking at this and need to keep things as they are to help identify the issue. Thanks!

Anpu likes this.
  8. Ravalox

Also let me know if the existing deco o nthe lot is because you decided to manually re-deco after this occurred.

9. Ravalox

... and to confirm: When trying to get the stored lot back, did you see an empty slot in the Property Manager, or was it there and not able to be retrieved (could not drag etc)?

10. Yigg Endimion

Yigg Endimion Avatar

Howdy, looks like I just had this same event happen to me as well. I dumped my house/basement/dungeon at same time, then unclaimed lot, so it could be turned around. When I reclaimed lot, everything that was supposed to go to the bank, isn't there, the house/basement/dungeon, all of the containers I had placed on the lot, have not shown up in bank or personal inventory. My lot is in Novia Market

Area: Novia Market (POT_forest_metropolis_01_template/Novia Market) Loc: (67.099, 37.989, -434.076) DBG: UE9UX2ZvcmVzdF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxX3RlbXBsYXRlfE5vdmlhIE1hcmtldHwoNjcuMDk5LCAzNy45ODksIC00MzQuMDc2KXwoMCwgMC43MDQsIDAsIC0wLjcxKXwtODA5LjI2NTN8MzUuNTAwMzd8NS45ODA0MzI=

Hope you guys can help, the house i lost contains most of my stuff, so not good. If you need more info, please contact me. Thanks, keep up the good work.

11. Ravalox

12. Yigg Endimion

Yigg Endimion Avatar

logging back in..need a min

13. Yigg Endimion

Yigg Endimion Avatar

online...ign is Yigg Endimion

14. Ravalox

Yigg Endimion, Anpu and Alley Oop like this.
  15. lordskids

lordskids Avatar

Area: Justice Hold (POT_island_metropolis_01_template/Justice Hold) Loc: (-63.117, 89.004, -7.689) DBG: UE9UX2lzbGFuZF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxX3RlbXBsYXRlfEp1c3RpY2UgSG9sZHwoLTYzLjExNywgODkuMDA0LCAtNy42ODkpfCgwLCAwLjk5OSwgMCwgMC4wNDgpfDE4Mi4wMzc3fDQwLjE2NzY2fDcuMjQzMTYy

I moved my house lot to storage, claimed another lot, went to move my house lot back to the claimed lot and it wasn't there. I had two house lots in storage. One still exists, the one I had just moved disappeared.

Sorry for taking so long to respond. In game name is Fire Striker

16. lordskids

lordskids Avatar

17. Ravalox

@lordskids I am still needing more information on this...

1. In what town was your original lot?
    2. Can you go to the original unclaimed lot and use the /loc command (it will be added to your system clipboard, so you can use <CTRL>-V to paste it into the forum or a text file)
    3. Did you name the lot when placed in the Property Manager or was the deed named in the Deed window.
    4. What size was the lot?
    5. What kind of house is missing?

Also let me know if the existing deco on the new lot is because you decided to manually re-deco after this occurred.

... and to confirm: When trying to get the stored lot back, did you see an empty slot in the Property Manager, or was it there and not able to be retrieved (could not drag etc)?

18. lordskids

lordskids Avatar

1. Justice Hold
    2. Area: Justice Hold (POT_island_metropolis_01_template/Justice Hold) Loc: (-103.717, 89.004, -72.347) DBG: UE9UX2lzbGFuZF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxX3RlbXBsYXRlfEp1c3RpY2UgSG9sZHwoLTEwMy43MTcsIDg5LjAwNCwgLTcyLjM0Nyl8KDAsIDAuMzczLCAwLCAtMC45MjgpfC0zODAuNjUwMnwzMy45NDc3M3wyLjkwODMzOQ==
    3. I didn't name the lot.
    4. Village
    5. No house. It was used for a farm.
    The stuff on my current lot is what I redeco-ed after I lost the other one.
    There were empty slots in property manager but would not let me use them.

Stuff I lost were mainly planting beds, pillars, and greenhouse.
    Thank you for looking into this.

19. lordskids

lordskids Avatar

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.