1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Senior Resident in POT

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Nick, Feb 25, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nick

Nick Avatar

Currently, there are only Residents and Stewards Access Levels.

I wish there's a level whereby I can give a player access to deco the town, place a lot marker, but do not want them to have the ability to evict claim lots. So basically, just a Resident access who can place and move deco items (including lot markers) that they placed. Or a 'steward' who cannot evict.

Shouldn't take too much time right?

2. Scoffer

Scoffer Avatar

I honestly thought this thread was about having an old age pensioner discount or something in the shops.

3. FrostII

FrostII Bug Hunter

So did I, lol !

Numa and Anpu like this.
  4. FrostII

FrostII Bug Hunter

Hell, I was ready to alert him that 85% of the avatars who have homes in the POT I live in are seniors.... hehehe :cool:
    ** Bad-Ass seniors, btw ** :eek::p

5. Belladonna Rose

Belladonna Rose Bug Hunter

I think that the governor who assigns Steward status to anyone should be a trusted member of the town. So no need to worry about evictions. If you cannot trust the Steward with their abilities and power then they should not have it. And i would assume guidelines for appointing a steward would be set down by the Governor in the first place.

Anpu and Sean Silverfoot like this.
  6. vulcanjedi

vulcanjedi Bug Hunter

Is there an in game AARP discount?

Anpu and Sean Silverfoot like this.
  7. Nick

Nick Avatar

It just doesn't feel right that the owner of the town can be evicted by a steward. Unless we are RPing a coup. If I'd like to give a couple of players some permissions to deco the town, I believe the residents will appreciate it if these people do not have the power to evict them on a whim. But that's just me.

Anpu and FrostII like this.
  8. Sean Silverfoot

Sean Silverfoot Avatar

Totally agree, a governor should really trust/know the folks he puts in that position. After all, it's the Governor's reputation that is at stake. Besides Stewards can NOT evict the governor of the town, they can sell the town or claim the town. Personally I'd like Governors to be able to give out some town titles.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.