1. This forum is for bug reporting of current Live Game Server issues ONLY.
    Be sure to follow the format below, it will help us out greatly in responding. If you do not, your report may not be entered into the system.

Read BEFORE submitting your first bug: Reporting Bugsā€¦ QA 101 Document
    • Search for your bug in all likely categories before posting in order to avoid duplicate reports.
    • Be sure to provide details of what the issue is and how to re-produce it, but keep your bug report factual.
    • Only report oneissue per thread, additional issues may be ignored.
    • Do not add, include or modify the thread moderator tags in the title of the thread. (indicators in the [])
    • Reply to an existing thread if you have additional information for the reported bug.
      Do not use this forum for commentary, your post will be deleted and you may be moderated, suspended or banned if the activity continues.
    • There is no need to submit crash logs. Crash data we require is automatically logged.
    NOTE: Important information including your location and system specs are automatically put into your clipboard when using /bug in the game (DO NOT add additional system specs unless requested). When starting your post, just use <CTRL>-V to insert the data and fill in the entries with no data.

Please include Screenshots if possible. Images can be saved on our SotA Discord Server here

If the clipboard does not work, use and fill in this Bug Report Template:
    1. Title:
    2. Reproducible?
    3. Blocker?
    4. Details:
    5. Steps to Reproduce:
    6. User Specs: (RAM, CPU, GPU and Operating System only)
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Most of my dungeon on city lot in Dragomir Mori is still gone.

Discussion in '*** Bug Report Archive (After R75) ***' started by CatherineRose, Feb 26, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CatherineRose

CatherineRose Avatar

@ Ravalox and @Chris and @Elgarion

More than a month ago I reported that most of the rooms and are gone from my very very large dungeon. It is still missing. I am unable to locate any of the totems that were in the dungeon either. Hopefully everything is just floating around somewhere since they do represent many many hours of fun work and a lot of money invested.

Please check on to possible cause of this for me. This dungeon is located right across from the landing place at the docks in Dragomir Mori on the City Lot,

Thank you.

CatherineRose
    02/26/2020 16:11
    Title: Most of my Dungeon is still missing
    Reproduction Rate:
    Blocker?
    Details:
    Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6820HK CPU @ 2.70GHz (8) System RAM: 16255
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 GPU RAM: 8081
    SotA.Win.64.1123.Date.02.18.20
    Area: POT_forest_metropolis_01_template/Dragomir Mori
    Area Display Name: Dragomir Mori
    Loc: (173.8, 42.9, 306.1)
    Debug: UE9UX2ZvcmVzdF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxX3RlbXBsYXRlfERyYWdvbWlyIE1vcml8KDE3My44MSwgNDIuODgyLCAzMDYuMTI3KXwoMCwgLTAuNjQ3LCAwLCAwLjc2Myl8LTg1LjczNTg2fDE1Ljg4NjY1fDIuMDA2NjE1

Anpu likes this.
  2. CatherineRose

CatherineRose Avatar

Thank you all whoever found my dungeon pieces. I do not know what happened but even though the dungeon is not back at least I can start all over and build it again.

Anpu likes this.
  3. Mod Nightshade

Mod Nightshade Avatar

PM Conversation with CatherineRose to follow up on this issue. She responded and for now, we are closing the report as no repeat issues have occurred.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.