1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Pavers Feedback - Price and Size

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Elrond, Feb 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elrond

Elrond Avatar

Pavers Feedback

The subscriber rewards we got this month are great ......but i think those clover pavers should be available in store also... Id totally buy some for my POT ... Hopefully in Giant Paver version cause id need at least 50-100 ....

Crown store price for pavers

1200 crowns for 12 giant pavers is ok with me ...1500 crowns for pavers which surface barely covers 2 giants ones is NOT .... so whoever is making the price for these ... should account for the surface they cover and try to maintain a balanced price for all sets of pavers. ...Consider this when adding them to store .... if they are cheap people will buy bulk ...if you ask 100 crowns ( 20k gold for 1 giant paver ) , some will pay ... if you ask 500 crowns (100k gold for pavers which total surface is equal to 1 giant paver) its just too much .

If you make a pack with 14 pavers which total size is 3 giant pavers - doesnt mean its worth 5 times more then 3 giant pavers.
    If you make a pack with 50 pavers which total size is 3 giant pavers - doesnt mean its worth 15 times more.

Its just alot of extra work for the team which leaves us customer with a sour taste .

Pavers Size

Can we maintain a standard size for pavers, like all models small should have same size, all models large same size so on ?.... i noticed the small size becomes smaller with each new paver added ... and the large ones for one set are smaller then large pavers from other set..also medium size from new clover set seems to correspond the large size from old sets.... STANDARD size please. Ty.

A small lord british paver and a small clover paver ( the medium clover paver seem to be same size ..almost..still bit smaller then the small LB paver)...multiple sizes of small are confusing ...if you wanna introduce new sizes name them differently ...for the example posted below i think the clover could be named tiny clover paver ...

[​IMG]

Decide on standard sizes and stick to them . Thank you

Last edited: Feb 28, 2020
  2. Dorn Slate

Dorn Slate Bug Hunter

I would buy the clover pavers in the crown shop if they were available, best paver ever!! I would put them in these in my farming area in Inselberg Wastes.

Fiero Steele and Alley Oop like this.
  3. AoiBlue

AoiBlue Avatar

Smaller pavers should only cost slightly more per area than larger ones, due to the added flexibility.

It's true that they shouldn't cost substantially more.

However, you are making an apples to oranges comparison between different paver types here.

4. Elrond

Elrond Avatar

How so ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.