Question Re: offline

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Aldornia, Mar 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aldornia

Aldornia Avatar

I have to take a short time off from the game. I'm curious if I stop the online, will I still get the monthly rewards OFFline if I am playing a bit, if I continue to pay monthly? And, Online - is the property manager unchanged from when I have to leave the game for a bit. Will everything still be saved exactly like now - including house, property, gold, etc. when I get back. TIA

2. eli

eli Avatar

You will need to save your properties in manager but yea after you claim new lots, things will be back to normal.

I've been afk for 6 months now, and unfortunately forgot to do this. :(

Enjoy the screen diet! It's been amazing for me, all my wrist issues are gone and my eyes are slowly getting better.

In the past, you could claim telethon rewards months later, but I don't know for sure lately.

Aldornia, Numa and Bowen Bloodgood like this.
  3. Bowen Bloodgood

Bowen Bloodgood Avatar

All rewards can be claimed offline yes. Including the monthly ones. Basically, any reward at any time that is associated with your account.

Edit: Note that rewards can be claimed once PER game. So if you start a new game you can claim everything again.

Aldornia and Numa like this.
  4. Bowen Bloodgood

Bowen Bloodgood Avatar

A nice pair of Gunner gaming glasses did wonders for me! :)

5. Cora Cuz'avich

Cora Cuz'avich Avatar

Note also that "subscription" awards will awarded whether you're in game or not, the monthly/release login rewards do require a monthly login.

Bowen Bloodgood likes this.
  6. Elgarion

Elgarion Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

The three exclusive rewards program login items still require login, and the monthly login reward for all players also requires it. But yes, the other rewards program items do not require login (COTOs, titles, potions, dyes etc.)

7. Godra

Godra Avatar

I wish I could say I have, but I haven't received the Subscriber bundle bags and I do not get any of the monthly login items since it started in Single Player Offline Mode. I made a post about it, entered a bug ticket and still nothing. I get my 900 COTO's, i get my obsidian potions, but no subscriber bundle. I remember hearing that they were "looking into it" and there was an issue, but nothing since. I gave up since any bug I have ever entered just fell on deaf ears....I could go on, but these forums have had enough bruising over the years and I don't want to get banned again.

8. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Hello. I'm sorry for hear that. Let's @Elgarion. He and Ravalox are doing a great job. I'm sure he can advise.

9. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

he did. just two posts up.

Astirian, Cordelayne and majoria70 like this.
  10. Bowen Bloodgood

Bowen Bloodgood Avatar

I wouldn't make that assumption but Jira's are many and offline is sadly not a high priority if it's not game breaking.

11. Godra

Godra Avatar

@Alley Oop @Bowen Bloodgood @majoria70 @Elgarion @Ravalox
    I started my Single Player Offline game last night. I logged in to claim rewards. I got my 900 COTO’s and my obsidian potions and some COTO’s I purchased from the store. No subscriber rewards and no monthly log in reward either.

This is the same result for about a year now? Whenever we went to the monthly login requirement to receive these items. I get them in Online mode, but not in Offline single player mode. A bug was placed in the past. I will leave it at that.

Cordelayne likes this.
  12. Bowen Bloodgood

Bowen Bloodgood Avatar

If you log into your account on the main website and look at your rewards.. do those you're not getting show up on the list? It sounds like those rewards aren't technically associated with your account for some reason. Though I'm a subscriber I'm not even sure what those rewards are apart from the COTOs which you say you're getting.

13. Elgarion

Elgarion Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Feel free to put in a service ticket at support@portalarium.com. If you require these items in off-line mode, I can see if that's even an option. I've yet to research if the 4 login rewards apply to offline mode. Be sure to include your account name and associate email address to the account. Thanks Godra :)

14. Godra

Godra Avatar

It is the Rxx Rewards Program items that I am not getting fully. I get the Obsidian Potion and the 900 COTO's each month; and the Dye Packs I have received as well, but not the Subscriber Reward Bundle (Rxx) item(s). For example, this month is St. Patrick's Day theme. The items are given as: Subscriber Reward Bundle (R75). This includes the...
    • Clover Pavers
    • Leprechaun Statue
    • Pot o’ Gold with Rainbow Effects
    This goes back to like R66 or R65 now.

I could put in a service ticket, but again it was brought to the attention to the team months ago. And it is not so much as a requirement to need these items in offline mode, but more of why would we NOT get them anyway? Especially if we are getting all the other items each month. I get that Offline Mode is a thorn in the side, but it is practically the only way I can play this game right now and probably the only way in the future since the new scenes are geared to high level players only. I will end it here, since this could lead to derailing the topic.

15. Bowen Bloodgood

Bowen Bloodgood Avatar

That didn't really address my question. I'm curious if the rewards you didn't get offline are listed on your account or not.

16. Godra

Godra Avatar

If you are referring to past Add-on Store purchased items, current COTO store purchase items, purchased COTO's and past Pledge and Bundle items (minus the homes that do not fall within your Pledge level and expiration date), then yes, I got all of those in Offline mode. My above posts are clear as to what I am NOT getting each month in Offline mode. In Online mode I have no issues getting anything; just in the Offline mode that there is an issue.

17. Bowen Bloodgood

Bowen Bloodgood Avatar

I'm not asking about what you are or are not getting. I'm asking if what you're not getting is listed with the rewards associated with your account. You can see the list if you log in to the main website and look at your account information. All rewards associated with your account should be listed there. I'm wondering if the missing rewards are on that specific list or not. Not what the rewards themselves are.

18. Godra

Godra Avatar

No. R65 was the last listed item in Special Rewards...

R65 Postmortem Livestream Rewards
    2019-04-06 18:07:18

R66 is when the mandatory login was needed to get your monthly and subscriber rewards. I have received R66 through R75 in Online Mode and those do not show in my rewards list. I get them in Online mode but not Offline. The only other list is under the Subscriptions Tab in my account. I have Month#'s 1 through 21 in my list.

So, do you have a monthly rewards account for $9.00 each month? If so, do you have R66 through R75 showing in your account list of rewards? Are you receiving them in Online mode as well as Offline mode?

19. Bowen Bloodgood

Bowen Bloodgood Avatar

Good question! I never really cared about the login rewards.. in fact for the most part I find them a little annoying since I don't want them and they keep showing up in my inventory and I have to deal with them. :) The only part of the subscription I care about is the COTOs so apart from titles which are non-tangible items I haven't paid any attention to what else I'm supposed to be getting. I haven't claimed anything offline in awhile.

Let's see.... *waiting for update*.. I'm almost a little surprised that the subscriptions aren't tracking the rewards. Nope, no login or subscriber bundles offline.

20. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

Don't move them to your inventory. Leave them in the rewards chest.

Anpu likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.