1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Player vendor listings increased to 400

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Elrond, Feb 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elrond

Elrond Avatar

Would be great if vendors max listings can be increased to 300 -400 items .

2. FrostII

FrostII Bug Hunter

On this I agree completely.

3. AoiBlue

AoiBlue Avatar

Or a COTO upgrade for vendor item count, like bank item count.

CICI likes this.
  4. Alleine Dragonfyre

Alleine Dragonfyre Avatar

Yeah especially for us row house sellers limited to ONE vendor. my tailor shop can't sell dyes AND clothing. :rolleyes:

Elrond likes this.
  5. Lars vonDrachental

Lars vonDrachental Avatar

I'm not sure this is a good idea. I guess for the sellers this sounds good as they could sell more items at less vendors but for the customers this could be a burden as they will have to endure the raising loading times.
    Raising the number of possible vendors for a lot might be more fitting. Most are naming their vendors after the products they offer and letting them placing more vendors might even help the customers searching the right vendor e.g. one for dyes and one for clothing. With more vendors possible I would even suggest to lower the number of possible offers per vendor to reduce the loading times and encourage the merchants to have specialized vendors.
    Maybe they could even rework the mechanic of NPCs in general e.g. to let the NPC reduce the total decoration limit instead of using a fixed number of possible NPCs. For example each Vendor could be equal to 50 decorations, a small pet equal to 20 decorations and so on. This way it would be up to you if you would like to have 10 vendors or 500 decorations.
    Additionally maybe the devs could add some kind of "product category"-tag to the vendors that is visible as title or is defining the names color pattern or something alike for those who would like to read and give their vendors reasonable names...I'm always sorry for the poor Mr cheap gear and his wife Ms rare artifacts that their "parents" had chosen those bad names. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.