1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

More non combat bars

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Spungwa, Mar 4, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spungwa

Spungwa Avatar

Another one I have not seen raised in a while and may not have made it into @Elgarion list.

Allow us to have more than 1 non combat bar, maybe 5?, it would be nice to have one for fishing, one for running around, one for combat, one for agriculture etc.
    Stop us cycling through the non combat bars when in combat.

At the moment I have to continually keep overwriting some of the non combat glyphs for the different things i'm doing. Just have arrows at either end to cycle through them or something and stop the arrows working in combat so you can't use it get access to more consumables etc.
    This way in combat you still only have access to 10 non combat glyphs, but you don't have to keep changing them and putting them back for other things.

Regards
    Spung

2. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

Yes please. Give us a window to set them up and switch between them like the combat hotbar.

3. Spungwa

Spungwa Avatar

As the non combat bar is not like a real deck with dynamic and stuff, can just have it switch and drag as you would with current bar, that seems like less work.

4. Elgarion

Elgarion Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

No worries, I'll definitely be catching up on these -- I squirreled to a few things which were responsive to an event, land rush stuff plus 2 cool projects that'll be revealed before too long, but Wishlists will definitely be my love and joy to maintain, organize and push to the team. Not wasted effort. I'm not locking this yet, its not processed, just sayin' hello :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.