1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

More flowers (and other various flora)

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by ldykllr, Mar 8, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ldykllr

ldykllr Avatar

I'm sure this has been brought up before (but I'm bringing up again), but more flowers of different types as well as ferns, bushes, would be great. Folks do some amazing things with what we currently have when it comes to gardens, but we could do so much more if we just had more flowers :)

Wilfred, Justyn04, .dao. and 2 others like this.
  2. FrostII

FrostII Bug Hunter

AGREE

3. redfish

redfish Avatar

Yes, I've done a post on this before !

It would be cool if we had enough flowers that someone could run a florist shop. Not just because flowers are cool and it would be cool to have such a specialized shop in the game, but because flowers also have different purposes in the game. Roses are good for romantic occasions -- but, for instance what if we're having a funeral or wedding in the game -- where's the white lilies ? Then, there are also a lot of flowers even with products we can put into the crafting system. Flax is an easy example.

Check out my thread on this -- Growing more types of flowers. I list a bunch of flowers that I think would be great for players to have and list some reasons for each.

Anpu, .dao., FrostII and 1 other person like this.
  4. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

I would like to be able to convert any growable plant into a deco, sans pot.

Add a "Convert Plant to Decoration" menu item.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 9, 2020
    Anpu, FrostII and ldykllr like this.
  5. redfish

redfish Avatar

.... interestingly this topic has come up again right in time for spring.

Anpu, .dao., FrostII and 1 other person like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.