1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Increase NPC count for Lots and POT

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Nick, Mar 3, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nick

Nick Avatar

With the availability of conversationalist NPCs, there's a need to have more NPC slots available. Its expensive for POT, and NPC count is quite low in lots.

I wish that NPC counts for Lots and POTs can be increased. Hopefully doubled.

Or alternatively, create a new kind of item count for NPC conversationalist.

2. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

There has never been enough limit for npc's on a pot. We have all these interesting pets which we can do very little with in regards to making a theme, a zoo, etc.

The same applies to npc's which share the same count. Also our pets cannot be displayed on our pots so another expensive type of pet was recently created to be able to short leash wander our pots.

It didn't address at all that many players have a considerable amount of pets they can't use and that many pot owners cannot have all available npc's put down on the pot due to the small limits. And also as mentioned with dialogue npc's being able to place them around town to facilitate a quest or for other reasons is important.

Edit: NPC count did go up on lots and NPC buildings allowed to place on our town but NPC limit did not get bumped up. So in placing my NPC Magic Shop I cannot add a magic vendor to the shop because the limit is way too low. Also when we can better create player quests allowing NPCs with dialogue to be placed around town imo would be important. The limit is way too small.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2020
    Numa and Scooby Doo like this.
  3. AoiBlue

AoiBlue Avatar

At least we can have tons of pets in our dungeons foyer now to greet adventurers. However, we need more NPCs in our regular area.

Maybe there should be a separate cap on vendors as well (which I still think should be higher than it is). If there is not a cap on vendors, many players will just make all their NPCs be vendors.

Perhaps it should be tiered:
    Vendors are the highest Tier.
    Conversationalists the next
    Then Non-Interactive NPCs.

Additionally there should be separate NPC count inside and outside.

Numa likes this.
  4. Mhtic700R

Mhtic700R Avatar

It was doubled recently ! Huzza !

Numa and EricKoh like this.
  5. Numa

Numa Avatar

Even row house owners can have an NPC vendor AND a non-combat pet on the premises now :)

Mhtic likes this.
  6. Nick

Nick Avatar

Yep! Hope it doesn't come at a cost. Hope they'd increase the NPC counts for POTs too. or allow POT NPCs to be placed on lots too.

Numa likes this.
  7. Browncoat Jayson

Browncoat Jayson Legend of the Hearth

Yes, please! I'd love to add a carpentry merchant to my woodworking shop.

Nick and majoria70 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.