1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Looking for Guild

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by that_shawn_guy, Mar 16, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. that_shawn_guy

that_shawn_guy Bug Hunter

Guild leaders would be able to add a bit of information (heraldry, descriptions, rules, POTs, etc) as well as pre-defined categories/tags (PvP, Merchants, RP, etc). Players could search through and find online officers to apply.

Extra points for a solution that allows them to apply from the UI and officers to approve as well.

Dhanas, Numa, Sentinel2 and 7 others like this.
  2. thradia

thradia Avatar

I second this idea. Would be a great feature

3. Sentinel2

Sentinel2 Avatar

I saw something like that in ESO. An interface where it's part of the game. Players can apply from inside the game to join a guild.

I've been looking. No BMC there yet. Maybe someday :D

Violet Ronso likes this.
  4. Numa

Numa Avatar

I'd also like to see guild house markers on the overland map. Pretty sure some guilds have more than one.

that_shawn_guy likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.