Game Anniversary?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sulaene Moon, Mar 24, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sulaene Moon

Sulaene Moon Avatar

I had read somewhere that the game “officially” launched around this time two years ago. Although I don’t see any posts or dev updates about any anniversary events, parties, gatherings or give aways. I might have missed the post, but you would think it would be a sticky or something to popup. Is there anything going on for those type of festivities or is that not really done in this game? I was hoping for some free login items like the monthly ones.

2. Drilikath

Drilikath Avatar

3. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings all
    I will be happy to donate giveaways if someone wants to quickly come up with an event and get @Elgarion to post it.

4. Belladonna Rose

Belladonna Rose Bug Hunter

One would think its reason to celebrate for sure. Heck i havent even seen or heard any thing about R76 since i cannot log into QA. So who knows. I will be here Thursday if all goes well and see what happens. Unless they change the release times and such

5. Sulaene Moon

Sulaene Moon Avatar

I thought there would be a developer run event or something as other games do to celebrate such things. Considering it's only days away I guess nothing it scheduled since there hasn't been any notification.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.