Britt Mart - Fully Stocked Market

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns' started by Vraska Trueheart, Apr 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Winterweaver

Winterweaver Avatar

As a newcomer I was lucky to benefit from the city expansion and got a personal help from you moving from Breaker's Landing, being offered a spectacular spot, placing and expanding with greenhouses adjacent to our home.

You are fully credited by my gratitude, and you experienced my perfectionism. The home, lots, decorations and functionality > ended up being nothing less than perfect for my needs and slowly thriving business.

Regarding your own gratitude towards the supports and donations - I have no doubt that it was successful - considering your own willingly assistance.
    A wiser 'King' can hardly be found.

As I have written - the architectures, infrastructures and decorations are ingenious, and I have become a proud citizen of Britt Mart.

One day I will also be able to assist economically, and will do so as much as I can - thanks to your ruling of the city.

Tailz likes this.
  2. Winterweaver

Winterweaver Avatar

Introducing Green House Effect:

Green House Effect in Britt Mart > at bridge > straight forward down to Oracle > turn left > move a few blocks.

Sell/Buy Regs per 500:...Garlic, Mandrake & Nightshade 721-741 / 550

CotO's per 100: 19300 / 19100.

Also Recalls, Teleporters, Rep kits & misc cheap drop items.

Pricing policy: Everyone should prosper. Newcomers don't have to spend all their gold, and veteran players can buy off my vendor and sell off their own with a profit.

Even CotO's are priced this way: Generally I pay more than others and sell cheaper.

Pricing may fluctuate though, depending on supply and demand - but in general I try to keep pricing static.

Happy buying - and thank you for business.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 8, 2020
    Elgarion and Tailz like this.
  3. Tailz

Tailz Avatar

Ancient Novians have been very busy in Britt Mart...:eek:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Tailz

Tailz Avatar

Updated: 2-17-20

Come check out our new Residents Vendors!

Many resources like chips, wood, and ore are available including consumables like obsidian potions, imbued potions, food, and scrolls!

New weapons and armor on many vendors as well. Don't forget to check out the artifact, rares, and rewards!

We have a few prime locations for new vendors or anyone looking to expand!

Arthur Lorence and Joe Zhudarak like this.
  5. Tailz

Tailz Avatar

Updated: 3-24-20

Now that we have the ability to double the NPCs (pets/vendors) on our lots, feel free to add them as you wish. No need to ask first just go ahead and add a quest NPC, pet, or vendor to your lots.

Resources - Gear - Artifacts - Rares - Deco - all restocked and many new vendors added!

We have also begun the process of opening up more lots for newer players or anyone looking to expand business. Many lots will become available over the next few days as we consolidate vendors to other lots.

This will give many of us the ability to put more vendors with more items closer to the main shopping than ever before!

Prime locations are still available upon request, send me a msg for more details.

6. Tailz

Tailz Avatar

It has been an interesting and fun running Britt Mart!

Britt Mart will be closing its doors and shutting down starting sometime in early January.

I simply do not have the time to put in and properly run Britt Mart anymore and I also do not want the responsibility of having to login daily anymore. Again, it is a matter of time for me.

Britt Mart does have one option of staying open and continuing to be an important part of the game for many Novians. That one option is, someone would have to take over the ownership and continue running Britt Mart.

Please message me on discord or here on the forums if you are interested in keeping Britt Mart going for all Novians to enjoy.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2020
  7. Duke Olahorand

Duke Olahorand Localization Team

I cannot enter Britt Mart since I tried first since some time last weekend - game freezes at 65% loading each time. On two different accounts, independent from where I try to enter.

8. Tailz

Tailz Avatar

I would let one of the devs know that this is happening.

9. Duke Olahorand

Duke Olahorand Localization Team

Sent a bug report in the appropriate subforum already last weekend.

Tailz likes this.
  10. Tailz

Tailz Avatar

Great news for those who care and shop Britt Mart!

We will be staying open and continuing to provide the best shopping experience in Novia!

I want to thank good friends and some community members for us to be able to stay open!

Happy Holidays - Happy New Year! Stay Safe!

( we have some new vendors and other vendors have been updated - some premium lots are available, just message me for more info )

Elgarion and Sorgin Txakal like this.
  11. Tailz

Tailz Avatar

Thank you to all of our friends and some excellent deals... We now have all of the buff shrines up in Britt Mart.

[​IMG]

12. Tailz

Tailz Avatar

Come check out the new vendors and updated stock in Britt Mart today!

Restocked – food/pots/dyes/scrolls – all kinds of resources – New recipes/artifacts/shrines/eggs/craftables/deco/rewards - Crafted gear/weapons/artifacts – Britt Mart!

Vendor lots available in all sizes and locations – Msg/DM - Tailz Suvorov for details!

13. Tailz

Tailz Avatar

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

These are the latest available Vendor location in Britt Mart!
    Located in easy to get to areas with most having direct town teleports!
    Multiple lots in the same area for different requirements needs and wants!
    Have any questions? Please message me here on the forums, DM on discord or in game anytime!

We are hoping that soon Atos/Chris will be able to fix the frame rate issues some players are having in town so that we can add even more deco... :D

Time Lord, Elgarion and Sorgin Txakal like this.
  14. Tailz

Tailz Avatar

15. Tailz

Tailz Avatar

Hello folks, Britt Mart has many open lots for vendors! We have Premium lots available for Rows, Villages, Towns, Village Water & Town Water lots! All lots are in the main shopping area and some are in the front! These are high traffic areas. Send me a message/mail in game or a DM in discord with question or if you want more information. Thanks!

Elgarion and that_shawn_guy like this.
  16. Tailz

Tailz Avatar

In July Britt Mart will host a special fishing tournament in memory of Ozzy Questor... stay tuned for more information.

Elgarion, Tahru, Anpu and 1 other person like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.