Community Resources

Discussion in 'Player Created Resources' started by Elgarion, Jan 25, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrandalltheFoole

CrandalltheFoole Avatar

thanks
    /fly working in normal POT
    not in new POT

I know it is being worked on, thus no new bug report for this.

2. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings
    Yes I recommend every person in the world go to at least another country that is different than your own to see what life is like. Especially people in USA. I am stationed in Baku, Azerbaijan right now which is surrounded by Georgia, Armenia, Iran and the Caspian Sea. Each country has its own culture, money, major religion, and Language. To Americans it would be like Florida, Alabama, Georgia, North and South Carolina having different languages and stuff as well as having to have a passport to go between states. They just don't get it.

Congratz on your holdfast. Prices to upgrade to the next size were on discount. Is this a new holdfast in the new lands or did you get it from another Avatar? I have extras of most things if you need anything and I can craft Rough Stone Roadway Paver if you need roads. Good Luch and send me those friend requests.

3. Elgarion

Elgarion Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

You might want to bug report that if there isn't one in yet.

4. Duke Gréagóir

Duke Gréagóir Legend of the Hearth

Last edited: Mar 30, 2020
  5. Elgarion

6. CrandalltheFoole

CrandalltheFoole Avatar

Yes a new one.

Not sure if I have the roadway recipes, but will let you know if I can use them.
    Trying not to get too cluttered, but will need to define some areas that I want open.

7. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings CrandalltheFoole
    I will come visit your town today. Anything I can do to help just let me know. As for the Rough Stone Roadway pavers here is what they look like. I craft them so If you need any let me know. I have lots of stone and would make you some for free. Also this is my POT in Mistrendur (Space #115 bottom of the middle section). The POT is called "Belly of the Snake"

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Edit May 30th 2020: replaced pictures with new ones.

Last edited: May 31, 2020
    CrandalltheFoole likes this.
  8. CrandalltheFoole

CrandalltheFoole Avatar

Images not working, but I know what they look like.
    Had a few pavers and put a "road" around town.
    Will visit yours as well, thanks.

9. Elgarion

Added Housing Guide by Synergy Blaze
    https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/f...deed-from-completing-outskirts-quests.155817/

Change Link to Jaath Beginners Guide to his new guide
    https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/f...s-guide-to-taming-v2-0-for-release-70.159784/

Delete Jaath Expert Guide, oudated, old locked thread

Added Collectibles Guide by Engineer
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sOx4XqlR6z2xawF5jAYwxdr-Gz8NfhIEAxoMMebFRDw/

Added Deed Upgrade Calculator by Engineer
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gurc8kxvi5btVLvjFbHWinZVBnUcY2oQOcH4P1A6_hs/

Added Warrior B'Patrick Release Rewards Listing
    https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/forum/index.php?threads/telethon-rewards-list-updated.111749/

Added Wiki Page
    http://sotawiki.net/sota/Armor_Enhancement

Added Wiki Page
    http://sotawiki.net/sota/Weapon_Enhancement

Bard Guide by Greagoir Pendragon
    https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/f...-bard-guide-gm-and-beyond-r76-updated.162802/

Added DevilCult's Site
    https://shroudmods.com/

Corrected "guideance" typo

Also made changes on main website resource listing at: https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/?page_id=59279
    Also made changes on the SotAHelp.org site.

Anpu likes this.
  10. Elgarion

added

SOTA FANSITE KIT
    This graphics kit can be highly helpful to the creative types out there working on various types of Shroud of the Avatar community projects. Anything from Fansites, Stream Overlays, Tutorial Videos, In-Game Event Advertisements to Radio Broadcast Advertisements. Happy creating, Avatars!
    (Official, Art, Tools)

11. Serenia

Serenia Bug Hunter

12. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings @Serenia
    I clicked the link and the Calculator came up and I was able to start with a TF POT Row lot and chose to upgrade to a TF POT City deed and got a price of 94,000 COTOs. Unfortunately I do not know if this is accurate, just that the page works. With the deed upgrade sale on again and off again I would use this as an estimate.

13. Elgarion

Just in case I'll check it during my next link review. I might work that this week :) Thanks guys.

14. Serenia

Serenia Bug Hunter

The old deed area is the broken part. The category now shows the full deed type instead of a category, and the deed area has no available options. Also, the broken category only shows tax free deeds, rather than the full range of possible options.
    How would you look up, for instance, the no trade, no value starting deeds to see conversion costs on those? Or even just a POT Row lot deed to tax free POT row lot deed? This is no longer possible with the tool as it is now. And it definitely had those options not too long ago. So an edit has been done to the tool which has broken the old deed area.

Tazar likes this.
  15. Tazar

Tazar Avatar

It looks functional - but... the input in cell B4 looks like it *should* be in cell C4... and an input as in B8 should be in B4. As it is - you can only tell the price to upgrade if you have a "Tax Free POT" deed - and nothing if your deed is not tax free, or locked only for you, or if it is place anywhere, etc.

Serenia likes this.
  16. Datendrache

Datendrache Avatar

That's cool, but I didn't make that. Another Engineer perhaps? Hope the original creator gets credit.

Sincerely,

Engineer (the non-credit stealing kind.)

Alley Oop likes this.
  17. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings @Tazar
    There is a non-intuitive step in the sheet. You must choose the category of new deed before you choose the category of old deed. The way it was, the new deed (B8) was set for a Tax Free POT deed so all you saw in the old deed space (B4) related to Tax Free POT deeds. Change it to somethings else and the old deed will have relatable deeds also. Then pick the deed you want to upgrade to and it will have the price in COTOs to upgrade. As I said before I would not trust the values but use them for an estimate. There is 3 databases that probably need to be checked and updated and you can see they are there by going to the Data menu and choosing Named Ranges but you can not see the data or modify it, I do the same things in my sheet but with locked cells not ranges. Currency Converter .

Thanks @Elgarion for taking a look at this. and if the numbers are off please send a PM to @engineer and let them know I would be happy to take over this if that would help.

Serenia likes this.
  18. Elgarion

I'll remove Engineer from the description -- perhaps I was misinformed when writing the paragraph. You're the only Engineer I've had contact with that I can recall, though I did start writing that link list and descriptions ages ago. I'll look at the item and possibly remove it. I did have plans to make a simply forum post that lists out the items. Someone sent me something similar. I can just verify what's there then post it at some point.

Datendrache likes this.
  19. Elgarion

20. Tirrag

Tirrag Avatar

Last edited: Jul 1, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.