1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Universe Broadcast Orb

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Justyn, Mar 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Justyn

Justyn Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

In a bug report, Majoria has indicated that she would like the orb turned on as Town Deco.

Bedawyn and Sonja like this.
  2. Bedawyn

Bedawyn Avatar

Would also be nice if they changed the name, to just "Universal Orb" since it's no longer necessary to broadcast. (But, hey, hurray for it being deco at all! I almost never used the broadcast function, but I like having it as a decoration.)

3. Stryker Sparhawk

Stryker Sparhawk Avatar

It fits in the middle of a podium. It may fit on a column like a planter does as well

Anpu and Ostvel like this.
  4. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

I like it too. Wizards Rest is a POT owned by a Wizard so any magical looking items to place around town are always welcomed. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.