Hi everyone

Discussion in 'New Player Welcome' started by Clare Potts, Apr 4, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clare Potts

Clare Potts Avatar

Laser Measures: Top Bluetooth Laser Measures Out Now!

A bluetooth laser measure provides the convenience you may never see in other types of laser measures. It helps you share data or information on measurements and calculations with other people within the workgroup. All you have to do is switch on the Bluetooth and users of the other devices must do the same and once the devices are connected you can share the information. The higher the grade of the Bluetooth, the faster it can transfer information. For instance, Bluetooth 4.0 is faster than Bluetooth 2.0. We have highlighted some guides and reviews on Which is The Best Bluetooth Laser Measure - Top Laser Measure Reviews [​IMG] page to provide more clarity on this topic.

Leica Geosystems Leica DISTO E7500i 660ft Laser Distance Measure

[​IMG]

This is one of the premium high-end laser distance measures you can find around. It offers a whopping 660 ft. maximum range which makes it suitable for both indoor and outdoor laser measurement. It comes with the highest-grade Bluetooth version 4 and provides accuracy levels of up to 1/16”. It is protected with IP65 rated waterproof and dustproof, plus an outdoor point view camera finder that has 4x zoom. It can measure distances in meters, feet, yards, decimal feet, and decimal inches. It works on iPhone and Android devices with the DISTO app.

DEWALT Laser Measure Tool/Distance Meter, 330' with Bluetooth (DW0330S)

[​IMG]

This is one of the best mid-range Bluetooth laser measures you should find right now. With 330 feet of maximum range, you can cover a lot of distance while measuring with your laser tape. At 30 ft this laser measure has an accuracy of 1/16”.

➽➽➽ Find More Info: Best Laser Distance Measure Reviews [​IMG]

As one of the best laser distance measurer options for the mid-price range, you are getting a great price bargain with the product. It is compatible with all DeWalt tools, especially measurement tools, that can be connected via the DeWalt tool connect app. You can use it to capture all measurements and calculations, transfer markup photos, and export your projects. There is a touchpad control panel plus a large color screen to view your measurements. This is a class 2 laser measure.

General Tools TS01 100 Laser Measure, Bluetooth Connected

This is the most affordable option and the best laser measure for a budget that you can find on this list and it is capable of handling any Bluetooth laser measure job. The backlit display allows you to measure and check your data from all angles. The device gives you smarter measurement with a formula for calculating the square footage, height, volume, and many more. with your calculations, you can estimate the amount of paint, and flooring you need for construction, for instance. It provides real-time measuring where you can measure as you move closer and farther away from your target. This is also a compact size device you can always put in your pocket. When you read the guide on [​IMG] How to Buy The Best Laser Measure? Top Rated Laser Distance Meters, you should be able to learn more about this device.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2021
  2. Turk Key

Turk Key Avatar

Greetings. I played UO from the start too. This game is not like UO in many ways, but has potential. There will be difficult times ahead as the small company has a lot on it's plate. If you are a social type, there are people anxious to help new players. The learning curve is steep, but after a month or so you will get the hang of it and can start building your UO character with some cool tools.

Ostvel likes this.
  3. Elgarion

Elgarion Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Welcome to New Britannia!!

Ostvel likes this.
  4. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Welcome @Clare Potts to the game. I'm Majoria in game if I can ever help.

5. Violet Ronso

Violet Ronso Avatar

Hey Clare! Welcome to Novia! If there is one thing that will get you invested, it has to be the community! Speak up, join groups, hang out, people are what makes this game so unique!

There are tons of guilds, there is bound to be one that will fit you, pvp guilds, pve guilds, merchant guilds, even multi-lingual guilds, such as the Gardiens du Lys, who are mainly composed of french and english speaking players.

Alt+F will open up the Group Finder, where people post their open groups for many kinds of activities, there is bound to be one you will enjoy!

And once again, welcome!

Ostvel likes this.
  6. Beaumaris

Beaumaris Avatar

Welcome, Clare!

Ostvel likes this.
  7. Redhammer

Redhammer Avatar

Greetings and welcome back to SOTA…also a long time player of UO (still playing Great Lakes, Lake Austin and more…) but mostly I play SOTA now…Please feel free to friend my main character, Dougan Redhammer, happy to help as I am able…Good luck and good hunting!!

Ostvel likes this.
  8. Elgarion

Elgarion Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Welcome! Happy adventures :)

9. CatherineRose

CatherineRose Avatar

Welcome! The more you ask and the more you listen then the more you will learn and then the more fun you will have! Glad you are playing this wonderful game.

Ostvel likes this.
  10. richa01

richa01 Avatar

hi everyone , I am from India.

11. Colin Storm

Colin Storm Avatar

Hey Clare! Welcome back! Old UO vet here too (Great Lakes).

Howdy richa! Welcome to Britannia!

12. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings @Clare Potts
    Welcome to your new world. Being an Avatar for good (or bad) is something that will keep you excited for many New Britannia years. Should you have a need for help or the random question you need answered Please feel free to ask anyone. It is amazing the knowledge that the people of New Britannia have. You may call me friend, Warrior B'Patrick.

Happy Adventuring!

PS I knew a Clare once. A Clare Elwood. Might you know her also?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.