Salvaging question...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fister Magee, Apr 8, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cinder Sear

Cinder Sear Avatar

What weapons/armour are salvageable to either get a crafting component (like from a troll weapon), or a pattern? Are there indications as to what they have before salvage? Does anyone have an extensive list of both components or patterns?

Redhammer likes this.
  2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

the patterns is a project i've been meaning to do for sotawiki: i already did all the tier three components that can be salvaged. might half-ass it and give you just a text list of the patterns i know about now, but no, there is no indication when something has only a chance for a pattern.

3. monkeysmack

monkeysmack Avatar

ooo yeah. I've used sotawiki many times to look up tier 3 components stats. Extremely useful. Although, all this info should be in the mouseover information for the item.

4. Redhammer

Redhammer Avatar

Greetings - most any gear type item you loot from creatures can be salvaged...Most items have a chance to give a pattern...some are better than others...as for parts you have chance to get various crafting items but as far as I know the only really good one drops from the Troll Boss...I get hilts, blades etc. The drop rate is minimal even at 100 salvaging... The talk about adding better items, we will see what develops in the months to come...You can often find players willing to purchase some of the scraps you get from salvaging and some of the patterns are nice for use on basic gear types... Good Luck and good hunting!!

Fister Magee likes this.
  5. Alley Oop

Anpu likes this.
  6. Alley Oop

Wilfred, Fister Magee and Anpu like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.