Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Patched QA to current and Play button is not working again

Discussion in '***PTE (QA) Bug Archive (After R75)***' started by Warrior B'Patrick, Apr 8, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings all
    I am running 10.15.3 on a 13 In 2017 MacBook Pro. 3.5 ghz Dual Core i7, 16 gig of ram 1t ssd and an Intel Iris Plus Graphics 650 1536 MB. QA has been running great recently.

A week or so ago there was a problem that the Play Button in the Launcher would not do anything. I patched last knight (tues 7th 2020) and now the program is back. Here is my console output for Shroud and my activity report for the QA Launcher. Sorry for the wall of text.

[​IMG]

Activity and open files and ports.

cwd
    /Applications
    txt
    /Applications/Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher(QA).app/Contents/MacOS/Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher(QA)
    txt
    /Applications/Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher(QA).app/Contents/Frameworks/MonoEmbedRuntime/osx/libmono.0.dylib
    txt
    /Library/Preferences/Logging/.plist-cache.5kYV8LVx
    txt
    /usr/lib/libobjc-trampolines.dylib
    txt
    /private/var/db/timezone/tz/2019c.1.0/icutz/icutz44l.dat
    txt
    /System/Library/CoreServices/SystemAppearance.bundle/Contents/Resources/VibrantLightAppearance.car
    txt
    /System/Library/Fonts/Supplemental/GillSans.ttc
    txt
    /System/Library/Fonts/SFNS.ttf
    txt
    /usr/lib/dyld
    txt
    /System/Library/CoreServices/SystemAppearance.bundle/Contents/Resources/SystemAppearance.car
    txt
    /private/var/folders/nx/49rqlsx96ws_zj9tljryb5sm0000gn/C/unity.Portalarium.Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher/com.apple.metal/3902/libraries.data
    txt
    /usr/share/icu/icudt64l.dat
    txt
    /System/Library/CoreServices/SystemAppearance.bundle/Contents/Resources/Assets.car
    txt
    /private/var/folders/nx/49rqlsx96ws_zj9tljryb5sm0000gn/C/unity.Portalarium.Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher/com.apple.metal/Intel(R) Iris(TM) Plus Graphics 650/functions.data
    txt
    /Applications/Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher(QA).app/Contents/Resources/UnityPlayerIcon.png
    txt
    /Applications/Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher(QA).app/Contents/Resources/Ageia.tif
    txt
    /Applications/Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher(QA).app/Contents/Resources/Mono.tif
    txt
    /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIToolbox.framework/Versions/A/Resources/Extras2.rsrc
    txt
    /System/Library/Keyboard Layouts/AppleKeyboardLayouts.bundle/Contents/Resources/AppleKeyboardLayouts-L.dat
    txt
    /System/Library/Caches/com.apple.IntlDataCache.le.kbdx
    txt
    /System/Library/CoreServices/SystemAppearance.bundle/Contents/Resources/FunctionRowAppearance.car
    txt
    /Applications/Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher(QA).app/Contents/Resources/Data/Managed/mscorlib.dll
    txt
    /System/Library/MessageTracer/SubmitDiagInfo.default.domains.searchtree
    txt
    /private/var/db/analyticsd/events.whitelist
    txt
    /System/Library/Extensions/AppleHDA.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleHDAHALPlugIn.bundle/Contents/MacOS/AppleHDAHALPlugIn
    txt
    /System/Library/Components/CoreAudio.component/Contents/MacOS/CoreAudio
    txt
    /Applications/Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher(QA).app/Contents/Resources/Data/Managed/System.Core.dll
    txt
    /Applications/Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher(QA).app/Contents/Resources/Data/Managed/System.dll
    txt
    /System/Library/Extensions/IOHIDFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/IOHIDLib.plugin/Contents/MacOS/IOHIDLib
    txt
    /Applications/Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher(QA).app/Contents/Resources/Data/Managed/Mono.Security.dll
    txt
    /Applications/Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher(QA).app/Contents/Resources/Data/Managed/System.Xml.dll
    txt
    /System/Library/Fonts/Helvetica.ttc
    txt
    /Applications/Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher(QA).app/Contents/Resources/Data/Managed/System.Configuration.dll
    /dev/null
    /Users/user/Library/Logs/Unity/Player.log
    /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreImage.framework/Versions/A/Resources/ci_stdlib.metallib
    /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreImage.framework/Versions/A/Resources/ci_filters.metallib
    /private/var/folders/nx/49rqlsx96ws_zj9tljryb5sm0000gn/C/unity.Portalarium.Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher/com.apple.metal/3902/libraries.maps
    /private/var/folders/nx/49rqlsx96ws_zj9tljryb5sm0000gn/C/unity.Portalarium.Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher/com.apple.metal/3902/libraries.data
    /private/var/folders/nx/49rqlsx96ws_zj9tljryb5sm0000gn/C/unity.Portalarium.Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher/com.apple.metal/Intel(R) Iris(TM) Plus Graphics 650/functions.maps
    /private/var/folders/nx/49rqlsx96ws_zj9tljryb5sm0000gn/C/unity.Portalarium.Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher/com.apple.metal/Intel(R) Iris(TM) Plus Graphics 650/functions.data
    /Applications/Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher(QA).app/Contents/Resources/Data/globalgamemanagers
    /dev/null
    /System/Library/MessageTracer/SubmitDiagInfo.default.domains.searchtree
    /Applications/Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher(QA).app/Contents/Resources/unity default resources
    /Applications/Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher(QA).app/Contents/Resources/Data/globalgamemanagers.assets
    /Applications/Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher(QA).app/Contents/Resources/Data/Resources/unity_builtin_extra
    /Applications/Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher(QA).app/Contents/Resources/Data/resources.assets
    /dev/urandom
    /Applications/Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher(QA).app/Contents/Resources/Data/sharedassets0.assets.resS
    *:*
    *:plysrv-https
    ->0xeccab01b7c00e576
    ->0xe4f978fe46e41137
    *:55721
    ->0x775fae29768e8cab
    localhost:49464
    192.168.68.109:65234
    /Users/user/Library/Saved Application State/unity.Portalarium.Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher.savedState/window_1.data
    /Users/user/Library/Saved Application State/unity.Portalarium.Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher.savedState/data.data
    /Users/user/Library/Saved Application State/unity.Portalarium.Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher.savedState/windows.plist

2. Ravalox

Ravalox Chief Cook and Bottle Washer Moderator SOTA Developer

There is a patch going live (hopefully) tonight on QA. Please try again after that patch. There are changes in that one that should correct this.

Thanks for testing!!

3. Ravalox

Ravalox Chief Cook and Bottle Washer Moderator SOTA Developer

@Warrior B'Patrick, let me know if you can get into QA on build 981.

Also is you don't mind please try out the No trade packaging feature. We want to make sure it is working perfectly on Mac. Just need to right click on a no trade item and choose "Package for Trade" There should be a small CotO cost and then trade be able to item with someone. Once it is opened, it will be no trade again.

4. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings @Ravalox
    I did the small update to 981. I updated my laptop yesterday and was a quick patch to current but it did not help. The launcher updats fine and I get to the Play button. When I click on it it responds to the click (on mouse down the color changes) but no matter how many times I click it it does not do anything else. Also when in to SotA applications contents and tried to run the APP but it is grayed out and says "The application "Shroud of the Avatar.app can't be opened". I have started the patch process on my iMac running Mojave with 3.6 i7, 16 gig of RAM, Radeon Pro 560 4gb and 1t ssd. It is requiring me to go from 0-981. Should be done by morning so will try then.

PS could also be a open port issue. Firewall is off but my landlord/internet provider does not allow changing settings on router. If they notice a change they reset it to factory. Love living in a controlled environment :( night all.

5. Chris

Chris Tech Lord Moderator Ambassador SOTA Developer

Try today's patch as well. Love to hear some feedback. I'll ask Undone to test it tomorrow if we don't hear back but he's super busy right now.

6. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings @Ravalox and @Chris
    I ran to 0-981 "patch" last night and tried it this morning. Still not working. Launcher checks for updated patch, goes to play screen, but when I click on Play it just sits there. I am starting to think one of the Cats from Catnip games is doing the patching. It just loved to ignore me. If i look at contents of Shroudoftheavatar - Launcher(QA).app I see that the shroudoftheavatar.app is damaged (circle with line thru it). Because of this the Game, not launcher, can not load. I will paste in my console output that states this at the bottom of the post Quick question though.... If this is not a open Port issue could it be a 32/64 bit problem? I remember this happened a while ago and was patched to work with newer OSX? BTW sorry for the wall of text :eek: and I did not anonymize this. nIf you need any other logs let me know. Since the program never starts there is no crash log.

Initialize engine version: 5.6.4p3 (11e8f66cfca7)
    GfxDevice: creating device client; threaded=1
    Renderer: AMD Radeon Pro 560 OpenGL Engine
    Vendor: ATI Technologies Inc.
    Version: 4.1 ATI-2.11.20
    GLES: 0
    GL_ARB_blend_func_extended GL_ARB_draw_buffers_blend GL_ARB_draw_indirect GL_ARB_ES2_compatibility GL_ARB_explicit_attrib_location GL_ARB_gpu_shader_fp64 GL_ARB_gpu_shader5 GL_ARB_instanced_arrays GL_ARB_internalformat_query GL_ARB_occlusion_query2 GL_ARB_sample_shading GL_ARB_sampler_objects GL_ARB_separate_shader_objects GL_ARB_shader_bit_encoding GL_ARB_shader_subroutine GL_ARB_shading_language_include GL_ARB_tessellation_shader GL_ARB_texture_buffer_object_rgb32 GL_ARB_texture_cube_map_array GL_ARB_texture_gather GL_ARB_texture_query_lod GL_ARB_texture_rgb10_a2ui GL_ARB_texture_storage GL_ARB_texture_swizzle GL_ARB_timer_query GL_ARB_transform_feedback2 GL_ARB_transform_feedback3 GL_ARB_vertex_attrib_64bit GL_ARB_vertex_type_2_10_10_10_rev GL_ARB_viewport_array GL_EXT_debug_label GL_EXT_debug_marker GL_EXT_depth_bounds_test GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic GL_EXT_texture_mirror_clamp GL_EXT_texture_sRGB_decode GL_APPLE_client_storage GL_APPLE_container_object_shareable G
    L_APPLE_flush_render GL_APPLE_object_purgeable GL_APPLE_rgb_422 GL_APPLE_row_bytes GL_APPLE_texture_range GL_ATI_texture_mirror_once GL_NV_texture_barrier
    OPENGL LOG: Creating OpenGL 4.1 graphics device ; Context level <OpenGL 4.1> ; Context handle 84269568
    Begin MonoManager ReloadAssembly
    Platform assembly: /Applications/Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher(QA).app/Contents/Resources/Data/Managed/UnityEngine.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading /Applications/Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher(QA).app/Contents/Resources/Data/Managed/UnityEngine.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: /Applications/Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher(QA).app/Contents/Resources/Data/Managed/Assembly-CSharp.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading /Applications/Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher(QA).app/Contents/Resources/Data/Managed/Assembly-CSharp.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: /Applications/Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher(QA).app/Contents/Resources/Data/Managed/UnityEngine.UI.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading /Applications/Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher(QA).app/Contents/Resources/Data/Managed/UnityEngine.UI.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: /Applications/Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher(QA).app/Contents/Resources/Data/Managed/UnityEngine.Networking.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading /Applications/Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher(QA).app/Contents/Resources/Data/Managed/UnityEngine.Networking.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: /Applications/Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher(QA).app/Contents/Resources/Data/Managed/I18N.CJK.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading /Applications/Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher(QA).app/Contents/Resources/Data/Managed/I18N.CJK.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: /Applications/Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher(QA).app/Contents/Resources/Data/Managed/I18N.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading /Applications/Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher(QA).app/Contents/Resources/Data/Managed/I18N.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: /Applications/Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher(QA).app/Contents/Resources/Data/Managed/I18N.MidEast.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading /Applications/Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher(QA).app/Contents/Resources/Data/Managed/I18N.MidEast.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: /Applications/Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher(QA).app/Contents/Resources/Data/Managed/I18N.Other.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading /Applications/Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher(QA).app/Contents/Resources/Data/Managed/I18N.Other.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: /Applications/Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher(QA).app/Contents/Resources/Data/Managed/I18N.Rare.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading /Applications/Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher(QA).app/Contents/Resources/Data/Managed/I18N.Rare.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: /Applications/Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher(QA).app/Contents/Resources/Data/Managed/I18N.West.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading /Applications/Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher(QA).app/Contents/Resources/Data/Managed/I18N.West.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: /Applications/Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher(QA).app/Contents/Resources/Data/Managed/Ionic.Zip.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading /Applications/Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher(QA).app/Contents/Resources/Data/Managed/Ionic.Zip.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: /Applications/Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher(QA).app/Contents/Resources/Data/Managed/Mono.Nat.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading /Applications/Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher(QA).app/Contents/Resources/Data/Managed/Mono.Nat.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: /Applications/Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher(QA).app/Contents/Resources/Data/Managed/MonoTorrent.Dht.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading /Applications/Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher(QA).app/Contents/Resources/Data/Managed/MonoTorrent.Dht.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: /Applications/Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher(QA).app/Contents/Resources/Data/Managed/MonoTorrent.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading /Applications/Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher(QA).app/Contents/Resources/Data/Managed/MonoTorrent.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: /Applications/Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher(QA).app/Contents/Resources/Data/Managed/Photon3Unity3D.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading /Applications/Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher(QA).app/Contents/Resources/Data/Managed/Photon3Unity3D.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: /Applications/Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher(QA).app/Contents/Resources/Data/Managed/System.Core.dll (this message is harmless)
    - Completed reload, in 0.034 seconds
    Platform assembly: /Applications/Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher(QA).app/Contents/Resources/Data/Managed/System.dll (this message is harmless)
    UnloadTime: 1.077001 ms
    LanguageManager, Language=English, Culture=en-US, SystemCulture=en-US, Partner=None
    (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)

Platform assembly: /Applications/Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher(QA).app/Contents/Resources/Data/Managed/System.Xml.dll (this message is harmless)
    Switching WD to: /Applications/Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher(QA).app/Contents/../../
    (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)

PatchClient Awake, version: 124 settingsfile: Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher(QA).app/Contents/Data/patchsettings.txt gameVersionfile: /Applications/Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher(QA).app/Shroud of the Avatar.app/Contents/Data/gameversion.txt

Switching WD to: /Applications/Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher(QA).app/Contents/../../

This is the patch client launched as: /Applications/Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher(QA).app/Contents /Applications/Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher(QA).app/Contents/MacOS/Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher(QA)

Starting patch client update...

Platform assembly: /Applications/Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher(QA).app/Contents/Resources/Data/Managed/System.Configuration.dll (this message is harmless)
    SystemInfo, graphicsDeviceName=AMD Radeon Pro 560 OpenGL Engine, graphicsMemorySize=4096, graphicsDeviceType=OpenGLCore, operatingSystem=Mac OS X 10.14.6, processorCount=8, processorType=Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700 CPU @ 3.60GHz, systemMemorySize=16384

SotA.QA.OSX.64.124.Date.04.10.20, LocalTime=04/10/2020 13:49:13, Patch=lonely-exterminator

SystemInfo, graphicsDeviceName=AMD Radeon Pro 560 OpenGL Engine, graphicsMemorySize=4096, graphicsDeviceType=OpenGLCore, operatingSystem=Mac OS X 10.14.6, processorCount=8, processorType=Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700 CPU @ 3.60GHz, systemMemorySize=16384

Checking SotALauncher-PID file: /Users/sota/.SotALauncher.pid

Checking SotALauncher-PID file contents: 1569

Starting p2p engine...

No existing dht nodes could be loaded
    Platform assembly: /Applications/Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher(QA).app/Contents/Resources/Data/Managed/Mono.Security.dll (this message is harmless)
    NAT Device found, Type: Mono.Nat.Upnp.UpnpNatDevice

Couldnt get specific mapping or mapping already created

NetworkLogging: Receive issue. State: Connected. Server: '38.140.214.156' Exception: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: Network is unreachable
    at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Receive (System.Byte[] buffer) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at ExitGames.Client.Photon.SocketUdp.ReceiveLoop () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

NetworkLogging: OnStatusChanged:InternalReceiveException

GetLatestVersion=|124|124|https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/u...daloneOSXIntelPatcher&from=0&to=124sotaPatch|

PatchClientNeedsToUpdate? thisVersion=124 onlineVersion=124

GetLatestVersion=|981|-1||https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/update_service/patcher.php?patchUnavailableFor=981

Start Got the settings and latest online version

NeedsToUpdate? thisVersion=981 onlineVersion=981

Checking SotA-PID file: /Users/sota/.SotA.pid

Checking for SotAProcess at path=/Applications/Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher(QA).app/SotAProcess.txt

This is the patch client launched as: /Applications/Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher(QA).app/Contents /Applications/Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher(QA).app/Contents/MacOS/Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher(QA)

Checking SotALauncher-PID file contents: 957

Starting p2p engine...

GetLatestVersion=|124|124|https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/u...daloneOSXIntelPatcher&from=0&to=124sotaPatch|

GetLatestVersion=|981|-1||https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/update_service/patcher.php?patchUnavailableFor=981

symlinking Chromium framework:
    /bin/sh -c "ln -sf '/Applications/Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher(QA).app/Shroud of the Avatar.app/Contents/Frameworks/Chromium Embedded Framework.framework' '/Applications/Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher(QA).app/Contents/Frameworks'"

Getfile for:/Applications/Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher(QA).app/Shroud of the Avatar.app/Contents/MacOS/

DirectoryNotFoundException: Directory '/Applications/Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher(QA).app/Shroud of the Avatar.app/Contents/MacOS' not found.
    at System.IO.Directory.GetFileSystemEntries (System.String path, System.String searchPattern, FileAttributes mask, FileAttributes attrs) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at System.IO.Directory.GetFiles (System.String path, System.String searchPattern) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at System.IO.DirectoryInfo.GetFiles (System.String searchPattern) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.IO.DirectoryInfo:GetFiles (string)
    at PatchClientGUI.GetMacAppExecutable () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at PatchClientGUI+<StartGame>c__IteratorC.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (IEnumerator enumerator, IntPtr returnValueAddress) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour:StartCoroutine_Auto_Internal(IEnumerator)
    UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour:StartCoroutine(IEnumerator)
    <Start>c__Iterator1:MoveNext()
    UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine:InvokeMoveNext(IEnumerator, IntPtr)
    (Filename: Line: -1)

Checking for SotAProcess at path=/Applications/Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher(QA).app/SotAProcess.txt

Starting p2p engine...

/bin/sh -c "ln -sf '/Applications/Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher(QA).app/Shroud of the Avatar.app/Contents/Frameworks/Chromium Embedded Framework.framework' '/Applications/Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher(QA).app/Contents/Frameworks'"

Getfile for:/Applications/Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher(QA).app/Shroud of the Avatar.app/Contents/MacOS/

DirectoryNotFoundException: Directory '/Applications/Shroud of the Avatar - Launcher(QA).app/Shroud of the Avatar.app/Contents/MacOS' not found.
    at System.IO.Directory.GetFileSystemEntries (System.String path, System.String searchPattern, FileAttributes mask, FileAttributes attrs) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at System.IO.Directory.GetFiles (System.String path, System.String searchPattern) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at System.IO.DirectoryInfo.GetFiles (System.String searchPattern) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.IO.DirectoryInfo:GetFiles (string)
    at PatchClientGUI+<StartGame>c__IteratorC.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (IEnumerator enumerator, IntPtr returnValueAddress) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Starting p2p engine...

Starting p2p engine...

Starting p2p engine...

Incoming message barfed: MonoTorrent.Dht.MessageException: Server Error
    at MonoTorrent.Dht.Messages.ErrorMessage.Handle (MonoTorrent.Dht.DhtEngine engine, MonoTorrent.Dht.Node node) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at MonoTorrent.Dht.MessageLoop.ReceiveMessage () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at MonoTorrent.Dht.Messages.ErrorMessage.Handle (MonoTorrent.Dht.DhtEngine engine, MonoTorrent.Dht.Node node) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at MonoTorrent.Dht.MessageLoop.ReceiveMessage () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

7. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

One last question ...
    does no one there have a MAC?

8. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

One more last last question....
    How much of the content is changed in the Sota.app in the contents of SotA launcher - (QA).app? I just remembered that when the 32/64 problem came up I swapped the app in the contents from an old version of launcher (QA).app to the current one and it worked fine. Since all of my systems have patched the QA I can not do this currently. If you have one and can send it to me I will try the substitution thing and let you know. Email is bpatrick@usa.net same email as account profile.

Good luck I know you will get it fixed.

9. Chris

10. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings @Chris
    That would make sense why the Client is "Damaged" because it never finished. So more detail on Mac User. I understand you only have 1 part time mac user with a computer i assume but does any other devs know Mac? Anyway good luck and if there is anything I can do to help please let me know.

11. Chris

He tested it for us and says it is screwed. I've got an old mac that is locked that I'm going to try to fix. Working on rolling back some changes

12. Dominus

Dominus Avatar

I had to change the link to blabla...1.3.0.pkg to get the patcher that is actually 64bit. Did you mean that file?

13. Chris

Ah, yes. Sorry, I still need to update my links to the new one as well. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.