1. This forum is for bug reporting of current Live Game Server issues ONLY.
    Be sure to follow the format below, it will help us out greatly in responding. If you do not, your report may not be entered into the system.

Read BEFORE submitting your first bug: Reporting Bugsā€¦ QA 101 Document
    • Search for your bug in all likely categories before posting in order to avoid duplicate reports.
    • Be sure to provide details of what the issue is and how to re-produce it, but keep your bug report factual.
    • Only report oneissue per thread, additional issues may be ignored.
    • Do not add, include or modify the thread moderator tags in the title of the thread. (indicators in the [])
    • Reply to an existing thread if you have additional information for the reported bug.
      Do not use this forum for commentary, your post will be deleted and you may be moderated, suspended or banned if the activity continues.
    • There is no need to submit crash logs. Crash data we require is automatically logged.
    NOTE: Important information including your location and system specs are automatically put into your clipboard when using /bug in the game (DO NOT add additional system specs unless requested). When starting your post, just use <CTRL>-V to insert the data and fill in the entries with no data.

Please include Screenshots if possible. Images can be saved on our SotA Discord Server here

If the clipboard does not work, use and fill in this Bug Report Template:
    1. Title:
    2. Reproducible?
    3. Blocker?
    4. Details:
    5. Steps to Reproduce:
    6. User Specs: (RAM, CPU, GPU and Operating System only)
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Resolved] 25 whiskey keg with no spigot

Discussion in '*** Bug Report Archive (After R75) ***' started by Lockey2, Apr 14, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lockey2

Lockey2 Avatar

04/14/2020 16:15
    Title: 25 whiskey keg with no spigot.
    Reproduction Rate:
    Blocker? ?
    Details: I have an older whiskey keg that I crafted a while back. I have 3 years left(in game years) before it matures. But it has no spigot. I have 2 others. One is matured, the other one is new and they both have spigots. The newer crafted 25 year I did today and realized that the one without the spigot that matures soon has none.
    Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700K CPU @ 3.70GHz (12) System RAM: 16318
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 GPU RAM: 8088
    SotA.Win.64.1171.Date.04.14.20
    Area: BasementSceneDungeonTown_5Floor
    Area Display Name: Town Stone 5-Story Basement
    Loc: (10.7, 5.0, 20.5)
    Debug: QmFzZW1lbnRTY2VuZUR1bmdlb25Ub3duXzVGbG9vcnx8KDEwLjczNCwgNS4wMjgsIDIwLjQ4NCl8KDAsIDAuNTUzLCAwLCAwLjgzMyl8NTU2LjQ5ODF8MjYuOTM1MzR8MS45MTM4ODg=

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

As you can see by the background this last two screenshots are other each side. No spigot. No idea what caused this.

2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

they're not supposed to have spigots until they mature. the new one you just made having one is a bug. it's possible it's a temporary display bug, though, and worth checking if the spigot disappears if you reload the scene.

3. Lockey2

Lockey2 Avatar

Looks like it was a temporary display bug. Which through me on the other one. It made me doubt what I remembered about it having the spigot when matured. Whew.

4. Wilfred

Wilfred Avatar

Turn on the spigot,
    Pour the beer and swig it. :)

Tom Lehrer - Bright College days

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.