1. This forum is for bug reporting of current Live Game Server issues ONLY.
    Be sure to follow the format below, it will help us out greatly in responding. If you do not, your report may not be entered into the system.

Read BEFORE submitting your first bug: Reporting Bugs… QA 101 Document
    • Search for your bug in all likely categories before posting in order to avoid duplicate reports.
    • Be sure to provide details of what the issue is and how to re-produce it, but keep your bug report factual.
    • Only report oneissue per thread, additional issues may be ignored.
    • Do not add, include or modify the thread moderator tags in the title of the thread. (indicators in the [])
    • Reply to an existing thread if you have additional information for the reported bug.
      Do not use this forum for commentary, your post will be deleted and you may be moderated, suspended or banned if the activity continues.
    • There is no need to submit crash logs. Crash data we require is automatically logged.
    NOTE: Important information including your location and system specs are automatically put into your clipboard when using /bug in the game (DO NOT add additional system specs unless requested). When starting your post, just use <CTRL>-V to insert the data and fill in the entries with no data.

Please include Screenshots if possible. Images can be saved on our SotA Discord Server here

If the clipboard does not work, use and fill in this Bug Report Template:
    1. Title:
    2. Reproducible?
    3. Blocker?
    4. Details:
    5. Steps to Reproduce:
    6. User Specs: (RAM, CPU, GPU and Operating System only)
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Resolved] Delivery Evidence to Bearfield

Discussion in '*** Bug Report Archive (After R75) ***' started by Royou, Apr 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Royou

Royou Avatar

Tried this to many times now :(

I've deleted the Cleansing Manifesto twice now, I lost it a year or so ago, when I showed it to Another NPC in the area, Marcus I think his name was, he never gave it back, so I gave up on the quest, then I heard that if you talked to Alberic that he would give you a copy of it, I did that and he did, when talking the Bearfield I've use all the key words, but it never takes me to the part when I hand over the Manifesto, I just tried it again as it has been a year since I last tried to finish it, and delete the copy, then returned to Alberic to get another copy, and ran to Bearfield with high hopes, to finally get this quest off my quest journal, sadly to say, that bearfield will still not ask me to hand the Manifesto over.

Not sure if it is repeatable.

Yes it is a blocker as I am unable to finish the quest.

Follow above to Reproduce.

Motherboard: ASUS Rampage IV Extreme Intel x79 2011 Motherboard (PCI-E 3.0 x16, DDR3 1600, SATA, RAID, ATX)

Processor: INTEL BX80619I73970X Core i7 (3970X) 3.5GHz Extreme Edition Processor 15MB L3 Cache LGA2011

CPU Cooling: Corsair Hydro 100i RGB Platinum, Hydro Series, 240 mm Radiator (Dual ML PRO 120 mm RGB PWM Fans,
    Advanced RGB Lighting and Fan Control with Software) Liquid CPU Cooler, Black

Memory: 48GB Corsair CML16GX3M2A1600C10 Vengeance Low Profile 16GB (6x8GB) DDR3 1600 Mhz CL10 XMP Performance Desktop Memory Kit Black

Power Supply: Corsair AX1200 Professional Series AX 1200W ATX/EPS Fully Modular 80 PLUS Gold PSU

Video Card: Gigabyte NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING OC 11G 11 GB GDDR5x 352 Bit Memory PCI Express 3 Graphics Card - White

Storage: Seagate WD 4 TB Desktop Hard Drive - Blue

Optical Drives: Samsung 18x DVD ROM Sata - Black, Samsung (SH-224DB) DVD Re-Writer SATA 24x Black

Case: NZXT Switch 810 Special Edition Full Tower Chassis with 4x 140mm Fan - Gunmetal

Monitor: Acer S240HLbid 24'' Full HD widescreen LCD monitor with LED Backlight

Sound: Creative Sound Blaster ZX Sound Card

Speakers: Creative SBS 5.1 560 Surround Sound System

Keyboard & Mouse: Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000, Logitech G400s Optical Gaming Mouse

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

Added Cooler fans:1 Antec Twocool Blue 140mm Fan, 2 of Antec Twocool Blue 140mm

Add-ons: NZXT Internal USB Expansion, 2x Akasa AK-188-BL Cold cathode Blue dual pack to be fitted when memory upgraded,
    2M DVI-D Monitor Cable, Black, 2 Metre DVI Cable, Gold Plated, Genuine CPO Branded Product.

2. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

Speak to Drumplemouth and say manifesto and see if he will hand you a new one (if you don’t actually have one). That might work.

When you hand in the manifesto to other NPC’s, you get one back in return. Also make sure you don’t have quest items hidden option on.

Also when you press J and read your journal, what quest in there are you trying to complete?

3. Royou

Royou Avatar

I tried that, he does not but Alberic the Elf leader will give a copy of it, but sadly that does not work.

4. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

In your journal, what is the quest you are trying to complete in there?

5. Royou

Royou Avatar

It's the title of this bug report "Delivery of Evidence to Barefeild"

6. Toular

Toular Avatar

It's a bit of a "reach", but try saying "help" to Captain Bearfield. He should in turn give you a cease and desist notice to deliver to Phineas.

7. Royou

Royou Avatar

I will try that, but am sure that I tried all.

8. Royou

Royou Avatar

Only response you get for saying help, is for Bearfield to reply "No thanks, we've got it covered from here." :(

9. Royou

Royou Avatar

No matter what I try all Bearfield say's is " How peculiar of you to say so. You must be referring to the absurd story of the Blood River elves attacking a human caravan" I'm giving up on this quest, it's broken for me, and I am cursed to have it in my quest journal for ever.

10. Royou

Royou Avatar

I noticed that I had a copy of the Warrant for Phineas Drumplemouth in my backpack, so I am going to deleted it. I was able to hand the evidence in :) and am now after a very long time, going to see Drumplemouth get Justice :) so having a copy of the warrant in my pack was the blocker, problem solved. Thank you all for you assistance and suggestions :)

11. Sannio

Sannio Lead Quest and Level Designer Moderator SOTA Developer

Thanks everyone for all the notes!

I'm glad you were able to solve the issue!

Royou likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.