1. This forum is for bug reporting of current Live Game Server issues ONLY.
    Be sure to follow the format below, it will help us out greatly in responding. If you do not, your report may not be entered into the system.

Read BEFORE submitting your first bug: Reporting Bugsā€¦ QA 101 Document
    • Search for your bug in all likely categories before posting in order to avoid duplicate reports.
    • Be sure to provide details of what the issue is and how to re-produce it, but keep your bug report factual.
    • Only report oneissue per thread, additional issues may be ignored.
    • Do not add, include or modify the thread moderator tags in the title of the thread. (indicators in the [])
    • Reply to an existing thread if you have additional information for the reported bug.
      Do not use this forum for commentary, your post will be deleted and you may be moderated, suspended or banned if the activity continues.
    • There is no need to submit crash logs. Crash data we require is automatically logged.
    NOTE: Important information including your location and system specs are automatically put into your clipboard when using /bug in the game (DO NOT add additional system specs unless requested). When starting your post, just use <CTRL>-V to insert the data and fill in the entries with no data.

Please include Screenshots if possible. Images can be saved on our SotA Discord Server here

If the clipboard does not work, use and fill in this Bug Report Template:
    1. Title:
    2. Reproducible?
    3. Blocker?
    4. Details:
    5. Steps to Reproduce:
    6. User Specs: (RAM, CPU, GPU and Operating System only)
    Dismiss Notice

Crafting glitch with Prosperity tools & Shrine buffs

Discussion in 'Crafting, Harvesting, Salvage, & Agriculture' started by Kaffien, Mar 17, 2020.

1. Kaffien

Kaffien Avatar

Blue Rose Isle, Crafters Town, Black Rock Cove
    03/17/2020 15:58
    Reproduction Rate: 100%
    Blocker? No
    Details: When using a prosperity tool such as a smiths hammer, and the devotional buffs to blacksmithing I noticed a bit of a bug. when you craft something harder with less than 28% exceptional chance such as a frosted table lamp (gm blacksmithing) You only have a 27% chance of crafting it. It's not factoring in the entire buff. If you remove and drop the prosperity tool (in this case a smiths hammer) it jumps up your chance like it's supposed to.

Removing the the devotional buff from the valor shrine (in this case) negates this.

Steps to Reproduce:
    1. Get a devotional buff for example for Smithing, Blessing of Valor.
    2. Make sure your black smith hammer of prosperity is equipped.
    3. Go to an expert crafting table for blacksmithing.
    4. Attempt to craft a frosted glass table lamp.
    5. At GM Black Smithing you'll have 69% chance. Pickup your smith hammer from the crafting GUI. Put it back down and now you have a 73% chance.

If you leave the crafting table and try again it will be reset to 69% chance. Percentages vary depending on your skill, this effects both your chance and your exceptional chance.

The item you're making has to be under the max chance 95%? and max exceptional chance for this to work.

The same happens when making a Wolf Headdress using the respective tools for your trade.

User Specs:
    CPU: AMD Ryzen Threadripper 1950X 16-Core Processor (32) System RAM: 32660
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti GPU RAM: 8079
    SotA.Win.64.1134.Date.03.16.20
    Area: POT_tropicalisland_metropolis_01_template/Blue Rose Isle
    Area Display Name: Blue Rose Isle
    Loc: (-36.0, 71.1, -184.6)
    Debug: UE9UX3Ryb3BpY2FsaXNsYW5kX21ldHJvcG9saXNfMDFfdGVtcGxhdGV8Qmx1ZSBSb3NlIElzbGV8KC0zNS45ODIsIDcxLjEyMiwgLTE4NC41OTIpfCgwLCAtMC43OTMsIDAsIC0wLjYwOSl8ODQuNzU1MjN8MjcuNDIzNzR8Ny43Mjk5OTg=

Scooby Doo likes this.
  2. Jesper Daelin

Jesper Daelin Avatar

night sight was lowering success chance as well with expert tables

3. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

I'm not able to replicate this, but something does seem off. I only have Tailoring Scissors of Prosperity (specifically) Here is the exact steps I followed (just to see if I am missing some other exact step you are doing):

Have regular Tailoring Scissors and Tailoring Scissors of Prosperity in inventory and locked to inventory.

Have no buffs on character except Obsidian Potion of Precision and Blessing of Invigoration.

Go to Aerie and equip the Tailoring Scissors. Go to regular tailoring station click on table. In search field type wol and double click the Wolf Headdress recipe, and close the table and click on the table several times doing the exact same process. Results: 89% Success Chance 23% Exceptional.
    In Aerie, equip the Tailoring Scissors of Prosperity. Go to regular tailoring station click on table. In search field type wol and double click the Wolf Headdress recipe, and close the table and click on the table several times doing the exact same process. Results: 89% Success Chance 26% Exceptional.

Go to Dragomir Mori and equip the Tailoring Scissors. Go to specifically to an Expert Tailoring station click on table. In search field type wol and double click the Wolf Headdress recipe, and close the table and click on the table several times doing the exact same process. Results: 89% Success Chance 23% Exceptional.
    In Dragomir Mori and equip the Tailoring Scissors of Prosperity. Go to specifically to an Expert Tailoring station click on table. In search field type wol and double click the Wolf Headdress recipe, and close the table and click on the table several times doing the exact same process. Results: 89% Success Chance 26% Exceptional.

Get Blessing of Compassion (+5 Tailoring)

Go to Aerie and equip the Tailoring Scissors. Go to regular tailoring station click on table. In search field type wol and double click the Wolf Headdress recipe, and close the table and click on the table several times doing the exact same process. Results: 94% Success Chance 24% Exceptional.
    In Aerie, equip the Tailoring Scissors of Prosperity. Go to regular tailoring station click on table. In search field type wol and double click the Wolf Headdress recipe, and close the table and click on the table several times doing the exact same process. Results: 94% Success Chance 27% Exceptional.

Go to Dragomir Mori and equip the Tailoring Scissors. Go to specifically to an Expert Tailoring station click on table. In search field type wol and double click the Wolf Headdress recipe, and close the table and click on the table several times doing the exact same process. Results: 94% Success Chance 24% Exceptional.
    In Dragomir Mori and equip the Tailoring Scissors of Prosperity. Go to specifically to an Expert Tailoring station click on table. In search field type wol and double click the Wolf Headdress recipe, and close the table and click on the table several times doing the exact same process. Results: 94% Success Chance 27% Exceptional.

Using the Expert Tailoring Station (+5 Tailoring) with or without the Blessing of Compassion, doesn't seem to do anything? That is only +5 Tailoring on the Expert Tailoring Station but that *seems* to no be doing anything.

I could not replicate "Pickup your smith hammer (for me it was the Tailoring Scissors of Prosperity) from the crafting GUI" and then the values changing. They always stayed the same when moving the tool in the crafting GUI.

03/19/2020 07:31
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-1620 0 @ 3.60GHz (8) System RAM: 16303
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 GPU RAM: 8079
    SotA.Win.64.1134.Date.03.16.20
    Area: POT_forest_metropolis_01_template/Dragomir Mori
    Area Display Name: Dragomir Mori
    Loc: (-17.2, 40.4, -111.8)
    Debug: UE9UX2ZvcmVzdF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxX3RlbXBsYXRlfERyYWdvbWlyIE1vcml8KC0xNy4xNzgsIDQwLjM1NywgLTExMS43OTIpfCgwLCAtMC45MDYsIDAsIC0wLjQyNCl8NDgzLjAzNzh8MjQuMzgzODV8Ni41NTU4NzM=

4. Kaffien

Kaffien Avatar

I'm still seeing this every single time i use my tailoring and carpentry table. That being said with all the buffs and prosperity tools
    and 120 tailoring my exceptional chance is still at 29% same as GM.

5. Kaffien

Kaffien Avatar

To be clear. It's every time i START using the table. Not in between crafting each item.