STEAM

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Beaumaris, Apr 24, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Last Trinsic Defender

Last Trinsic Defender Avatar

If you want to attract only geeks and freaks then not. Then you get >10k players and be happy with it. If you want to run a AAA+-title with 1mio+ players you need the millions of readers of newspapers to attract the interest and lead the people to games they never heard of. There are some basic PR-rules to follow and - yes - newspapers are a big part of this plan. Ask the epic-, blizzard- or ea-guys and they will confirm that. But everyone is allowed to life in his/her nutshell - no objections.

2. Chemeck

Chemeck Avatar

Why are you even here?

Alleine Dragonfyre likes this.
  3. Alleine Dragonfyre

Alleine Dragonfyre Avatar

I'm going to let you know that most of the demographic MMOs are shooting for are not reading newspapers or even gaming-specific publications on the regular. They're using peer-based things like Steam and Social Media for their gaming information. You're still living in 1998.

Witcheypoo likes this.
  4. Alleine Dragonfyre

Alleine Dragonfyre Avatar

I knew you'd get there! Go @Elgarion go!!!

Witcheypoo likes this.
  5. AoiBlue

AoiBlue Avatar

This is a separate but, but I should probably make sure it's listed in the archives.

It needs to be added to the known bugs. It's not particularly important, but it should be in the known bug list so they can fix it next time the work on the steam interface.

I think that many of the sponsored events should be announced in the news section, and should get a Steam Discussions added. There needs to be a pinned post in discussions saying where and how to report bugs and feedback as well.

People making in-game events should be encouraged to post something on the Steam Discusssions as well as the forums and social media.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.