Black Sails Chronicles, Forward from Blood Bay

Discussion in 'The Library' started by CatherineRose, Apr 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CatherineRose

CatherineRose Avatar

Months before this day ...........

A spy for our Black Sails had given a message to one of the guards to warn us that as t
    he great leader @Antrax Artek was leaving his headquarters with his army and as he made his way toward the battle which was underway in Blood Bay, a strange purple mist began to overtake the army.

As the spy looked on with horror he saw one by one of each of the soldiers fall to the ground. Their bodies began to shake as if a great monster were picking each up and violently throwing each into the air.

Upon falling to the ground they did not move from any position whether arms were out stretched or bent into grotesque shapes.

All succumbed in like manner even the great Antrax himself as well.

The next strange and frightening thing to happen was that each of the soldiers beginning with Antrax woke. They stood up at attention as if ready for orders to be given. Yet they were in some kind of stupor or trance.

Antrax turned, in this trance as well, and shouted orders to his army.
    "We are to battle in Blood Bay. You will kill all living avatars except for any in our own army, Antax Army.

You will kill all Pirates as well as all Obsidians.
    Let their blood reach from the edge of the cursed water's of Blood Bay across the battle ground
    until it flows and touches the mountains .
    Let no one escape your sword."

"Show no mercy."

Antrax and his army did just that. Blood ran deep from all this death. The deadly purple mist affected all who marched through it. No one was spared. Mass confusion took place as well. No one that day had the ability to think like a fighter. No one that day could distinguish allies from enemies.

In time the purple mist cleared from the survivors bodies. Antrax and his army returned to his headquarters.

The Black Sails and Allies who survived, that were able, began to train for the next battle. We knew we would never retreat.

We would never give up the goal of having peace.

The evil Obsidians had again used the powerful knowledge they possess to continue their quest to control and then to destroy all of Novia.

However,we knew our purpose would l not be thwarted.
    We repaired our ships, bandaged our wounded.
    We also, sadly buried the many dead.

I received, from one of my guards this message
    which was intercepted by one of our spies:

"I, Lord of a Obsidians, Master of all the World, now order you bring together our most feared fighters as well as the strongest of the trained animals which are scattered about Novia. Bring them to the Underworld under the purple mist in Blood Bay where the four rivers of Lava meet. Antrax and his army along with The pirates and allies are working to becoming again. Ha! They will not be strong enough to go against the mighty Obsidians.. We will go to the place called Malus and stop them from crossing into their new lands.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

We will see this once again:
    [​IMG]

They think our power to control the world will be stopped!

Never. Never. NEVER!"

"Snow, come to me!"
    "Take this message to Captain Trinity."

Captain Trinity , all Black Sails captains, Antrax Army, and all who will fight and maybe die. Peace must come again in all our great land.
    Be prepared, be on alert.

Prepare for a fierce battle in the city of Malus.

We must not tarry for drums of war and battle cries have once again begun.
    Sadness and terror, Captain Trinity, wells in my soul for here before us is the truth of what is to be.

War is near!
    Duchess CatherineRose
    Governor of Dragomir Mori
    Pirate Queen of the Black Sails Pirates
    Listen! Do you hear them?
    Listen!!!!

Drums of War.

2. Drya

Drya Avatar

Pushing the notice from CatherineRose away, Dry wondered will peace ever come again to our lands? Sighing wearily, she turned to her alchemy station to begin the process of manufacturing the potions that would be needed for the battle to come.

3. CatherineRose

CatherineRose Avatar

My sweet little snow, my heart is in turmoil.
    One of my spies brought word that the great governor of Ordinis Mortis, also the governor and owner of the town of Malus, is gravely ill.

The spy reports that the entire town has gathered in the hall where meetings are held, where weddings are held, where subjects of importance are discussed.
    Instead of the chatter of discussions being heard all are on their knees. They are all in prayer for their beloved governor, @Minerva.
    It was told to me that they have not left from their spot of prayer since she was taken ill several weeks ago.

This has somewhat confused the evil Obsidians. They seem to be wondering around in the town with no one taking notice of their presence.
    They see the goddess of health before them as Hygieia stands bigger than life in the center of the great Hall.
    [​IMG]
    Everywhere they go, they instead fall to the ground as stiff boards, unable to move except for the look of terror on their faces.
    The same purple gas that was in blood bay winds it's fingers around each obsidian as they fall. Even the Obsidian Lord himself seems confused by this sight.
    The battle in Malus would have been raging at it's height now but instead at this time there is an eerie silence in Malus.

It has been long weeks now since the battle in Blood Bay took place. So much has taken place since the death of so many of our Novians.
    The evil Obsidians used the great @Antrax Artek in the plan to control our land. They used the purple gases
    to cause he and his army to murder all in the battle. Ally as well as enemy were used but they did not succeed in their effort.
    We rested and ate food that restored our health and healed the wounded.
    Our bodies were damaged and torn and scattered around our world.
    Yet.....the Obsidians did not succeed in breaking our very spirit.

They did not remove our love and desire to bring peace to our land. In fact,
    Snow, you even brought a message from far away, from one we know as @Drya, a loyal friend, and great lover of our land, that she began preparing potions at her
    alchemy station for the battle, maybe even many battles, which would be needed.
    Her love for our Novia brought her to the point of even if she would be the only one to go forward toward the peace we all strive to bring about,
    she would gladly provide these potions even to the very end.
    Snow, take this message to Drya:

"Drya, thank you for your manufacturing potions that we will surely need in the coming battles.
    In the past few months we have been watching as new lands have been appearing across the great Sea to our north.
    The obsidians will not stop at the shores of our world. They will not be satisfied until they have control of all land in all our world including the new lands.
    We have learned that these new lands are being called Misterndur.
    The potions you are manufacturing will be appreciated and needed in these new lands."

Duchess CatherineRose
    Governor or Dragomir Mori
    Pirate Queen of the Black Sails Pirates
    The evil which has entered into this world even eons ago may seem to capture the hearts of all who are born in all of time past and time present.

Although Minerva is extremely ill God of the world is being called upon in unison. He will hear the prayers of the people and Minerva's health will be restored.

All of nature bows before Him. Each soul hears His words. His purpose will not be thwarted and she will,
    along with all those who strive to bring peace to our land, fight for our beloved lands once again.

Last edited: May 28, 2020
  4. Drya

Drya Avatar

They covet even these new lands! A friend has offered me a small plot of land in the village he hopes to raise there. Fear not, as always, I stand beside you in good times and in bad. *sighs* Of late it seems all news is dire. But so long as the good peoples of Novia stand firm, I am sure we will triumph.

5. shadowvice

shadowvice Avatar

Maykie Antear

Though he was rarely up this early in the morning, this was Maykie’s favorite time of the day. The fresh smell of the early bakery and the subtle stirring of Knightmare Falls was something that infused him with creative energy. Though the manor was quiet, Maykie’s steward had set aside a fresh cup of tea and his list of dailies to address as he started his journey to the top of Sorrow Hill. Maykie appreciated his assistant’s efforts and yet it left him somewhat heavy that he was so attentive even at this early hour. Quietly, he slipped out the front door and took the stroll towards the town’s telescope.

He took his first sigh of relief returning to the telescope. The contraption was, at times, his closest confidant. It knew his darkest secrets, his past, and his fears. Yet despite all of that, this simple machine had been a gentle reminder of something he could feel safe around. With care, he drew his hood over his head and removed his mask to face the coming light. For the briefest of moments, the crisp morning air moved across his scarred face before he promptly returned the mask to its original position. Taking in a long look across the sea to Novia, he awaited the rising sun to spread it’s warmth across the land. As the tendrils of the sun’s light began to warm Novia, so too would the shores of Mistrendur, the head of the mountainous snake, and eventually the valley of Knightmare Falls. He took a moment to ponder what stories would be forgotten under the sun and what would start anew. After a moment of reflection, he returned to his paperwork and continued to greet the day. There was a lot to do.

6. CatherineRose

CatherineRose Avatar

I smiled as I turned from my window as I was remembering my friend Maykie Antear.
    He was almost always looking through his special telescope before
    his bread was ready to enjoy and his day was started.

This morning there was an unusual presence felt while looking from my window.
    I thought about the fact that just a few months ago a spy reported that the entire town of Ordinis Mortis had been gathered in Malus to prepare for a battle with the Obsidians due to the report that had been received that Malus was soon to be under attack.

Yet, strange and wondrous happenings had taken place. Instead of a raging battle in Malus there was an eerie silence .
    There were Obsidians frozen in place with looks of terror in there eyes and none were able to move even a muscle.
    They do not even realize or understand that their time of fighting will not be continued in Malus.
    They will be forced to wait until they enter into the new land called Mistredur.

Each person was on his knees in prayer.
    Instead of fighting for their land they were giving glory and honor to the
    God of the universe as they made their request that
    Minerva's health be restored and that the hands of death pass from her.

The evil, which entered into this world as all who were born in the past and all who will be born in this time,
    has stepped aside. The evil is stopped for this moment in present time as the prayers are being heard.

The day breaks into a grand smile as the pink clouds floating from the
    mouth of the sky as it is just drawing in a fresh breath of the clear air.
    The soft mouth widens across the morning sky and greets each awakening set of eyes.
    An excitement is growing as the whispers from the mouth sends forth the news.

Listen all ye avatars.
    Listen to the whispers in the silence from Malus as the entire earth bowed before the maker of the universe. They are getting louder and you will soon be able to hear them in glorious shouts of joy!

Last edited: Jun 16, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.