Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Fixed] QA1016 game problems

Discussion in '***PTE (QA) Bug Archive (After R75)***' started by Alley Oop, May 23, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

05/23/2020 17:27
    Title: QA1016 game problems
    Reproduction Rate: 100%
    Blocker? yes
    Details: though online is blocked by a version mismatch, i was able to make an offline character:
    • cannot converse. upon talking to charlotte, the conversation glitched out they way it did for the previous failed unity upgrade, as in previously in 919. i could not reply to get her to join me. i was able to get past the training automaton because you don't actually have to reply anything to him. it looped the same way with edvard.
    • cannot loot any undead i kill, like previously in 920. was able to loot bandit in SBO.
    • cannot harvest, as previously in 919.
    • cannot use crafting table, as previously in 919.
    • the interact no-chat key is not working, as previously in 919.
    Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4430 CPU @ 3.00GHz (4) System RAM: 24002
    GPU: GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER/PCIe/SSE2 GPU RAM: 6144
    SotA.QA.Linux.64.1016.Date.05.23.20
    Area: SolaceBridge_Starter/WithTutorial
    Area Display Name: Battle of Solace Bridge
    Loc: (-51.3, 82.4, 62.5)
    Debug: U29sYWNlQnJpZGdlX1N0YXJ0ZXJ8V2l0aFR1dG9yaWFsfCgtNTEuMjczLCA4Mi40NDYsIDYyLjQ4Mil8KDAsIC0wLjg5MiwgMCwgLTAuNDUzKXwxMjYuMjcxfDE2Ljg2MjA3fDE4

Last edited: May 25, 2020
    Gwendolyn Obscuro and Anpu like this.
  2. Toular

Toular Avatar

Same problem. Offline works, but found that I am unable to loot a fallen enemy - either "e" or double-clicking. Also unable to mine. I would assume it's the "interact" that is broken, although I can talk with NPCs.

3. Toular

Toular Avatar

(Offline) After talking with a soldier in Solace Bridge Outkskirts I am unable to move. "A","S", "D", "W" and "spacebar" do nothing. Also unable to move with mouse control. Again, this is after talking to an NPC.

Also, unable to open the config settings/exit the game with "escape". It's as if the game still thinks the NPC conversation is still active.

After exiting and talking with that NPC solder (on the "far" side of the bridge out of the bivouac) it seems the conversation has become possessed by one of the ghosts over in the haunted village. I clicked on "Help" and now it seems to be constantly running through "Help" over and over. Hitting "escape" does close the conversation, but then it automatically reopens. Unable to proceed any further and can't break out of that loop.

Last edited: May 23, 2020
  4. Gwendolyn Obscuro

Gwendolyn Obscuro Bug Hunter

Windows user here with the same issues Alley has, just to point out they are not Linux specific.

Alley Oop likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.