Riptown Creek Events

Discussion in 'Recurring Player Events' started by Mhtic, May 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mhtic700R

Mhtic700R Avatar

Hello Everyone !! I am proud and very glad to announce that Riptown Creek will have Weekly/Monthly Events!

I also want to add, that if you want to host, and even create your own event within a City Lot in the center of the town to host your own events, it is possible! 100% Safe using Private/Tenant Mode !

Yes, I will have that city lot do many things using the awesome feature of property mangager we have.

Events I will be hosting eventually :

Parkours/Ratrace
    Treasure Hunts
    Mazes
    Gustball Tournaments
    Dance Parties
    Music Performance
    PvP Tournaments
    Fishing Contests

and More !

Feedbacks and ideas are always appreciated.

I have one Parkour set up already, which is ready for use but much work still needed.. Everywhere!

I will keep this post updated with news and upcomming events, the first one will be Hosted by @Bee Striker on my parkour lot, and it will be a DRUNKEN RATRACE !! We still need to figure out the rules and rewards and time, but it's happening this Saturday, May 9th 2020.

I want to shout out a special thanks to everyone who had donated so far using the chests i've set up in Riptown Creek, Xrossfire Bugseye donating bait for fishing tournaments, Voiceless Raccoon donating mats and cotos toward the Parkours and Pvp Tournaments, Crystal Method for donating body parts and cotos, CICI and Scooby Doo for IGG toward Stream Raffles !
    [​IMG]

Sonja, FrostII, Elgarion and 2 others like this.
  2. Elgarion

Elgarion Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Awesome! I copied this link and will have it in the weekly update as well as on the Upcoming Events page by Friday at the latest :)

Sonja, Mhtic and FrostII like this.
  3. Elgarion

Did you figure out the time? I'm putting in the update, but your event still doesn't show it.

FrostII likes this.
  4. Mhtic700R

Mhtic700R Avatar

Saturday 8 PM Central (New Brittanian Time) We will host a BETA version of the first event ever in Riptown Creek, there will be participation prizes as we test out what's missing. Over 75k IGG for winners/participants.

Time flies so fast, and so many things to do! I will also be streaming the event as Bee Striker Hosts it, and we will look forward getting GM Potions eventually for the hosters!

Next Saturday, May 16 we will be hosting this event with nice Coto prizes for the top 3, and participation prizes for all who tried.

The plan is to get at least 4-10 Avatar in the Ratrace/Parkour !

Sorry for all that late info, and thanks Elgarion for the support !!
    [​IMG]

FrostII, Violet Ronso and Sonja like this.
  5. Elgarion

Oh wow -- awesome! :) I hope folks had fun

FrostII, Mhtic and Violet Ronso like this.
  6. Mhtic700R

Mhtic700R Avatar

It was a good test phase, it should go better once people knows more about the Riptown Creek events, but happily we had a little bunch of players, and Bee Striker was quite happy with the result !

We had 4 participant, Strider Green had some lag issues thus had to leave, but the 3 other ones managed their way to the top!

VoicelessRaccoon got 1st place and won 100 000 Gold !
    Crystal Method got 2nd place and won 50 000 Gold !
    Xrossfire Bugseye got 3rd place and won 50 000 Gold !

The whiskey was a bit too strong for those who tried that parkour for the first time.

I will try to host a little something every week at 9 PM Central.
    The Parkour will be standing on the lot for most of the week for those who wants to practice, or just have fun!

Big thanks to Bee Striker which paid off 50% of the rewards and VoicelessRaccoon for Donating 150k toward future different Parkours or Rewards !
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Flair

Flair Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

sorry i missed this.. i had my head in the fishing as always but i maybe able to assist some with a fishing contest if you need it

Sonja, Mhtic, Elgarion and 1 other person like this.
  8. Mhtic700R

Mhtic700R Avatar

I will have to postpone all future event for now as RL responsabilities are calling.

Actually buying a house and selling mine, but im looking forward many of those event in the future/once summer is over !

Y'all have a great time folks!

But if you would like to host/create your own events within Riptown Creek, using the city lot or not, I can make it happen !

Take care !

Sonja likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.