Come one come all

Discussion in 'One-Time Player Events' started by Ser Kyrlieon, May 27, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ser Kyrlieon

Ser Kyrlieon Avatar

Saturday at 9PM EST. Come join in the festivities!!

There will be singing and dancing and even a fashion show for those of you looking to sport your special outfits! Your host this evening shall be Brutess. She is relatively new to Brittania and wants to kick it off with a spectacular social event. (What she doesn’t know...her birthday is Wednesday the 27th so it’s also a surprise birthday party for her) come and join in the merriment.

The theme for the evening is Celtic/Irish origins. The more kilts she sees the more she will giggle with joy. .

Sonja and Peach like this.
  2. Elgarion

Elgarion Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Awesome -- I'll get this pushed out in the update :)

Sonja and Peach like this.
  3. Ser Kyrlieon

Ser Kyrlieon Avatar

The event was a hit!! We had excellent attendance and my daughter absolutely enjoyed every minute of it. I cannot thank everyone enough for coming or for all you did. Special thanks to List Rostov for all the hard work in making it a success. The outfits and music were amazing. Thank you Elgarion for the advertisements and all the help short notice and thank you Minerva for making everything a success last minute. And a very special thanks to the Red Moths for staying up from 3 am to 5 am their time to partake in the band!! Y’all are all so awesome.

Last edited: May 31, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.