1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Berserk animation/global cool-down

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Micmatty, Jun 4, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Micmatty

Micmatty Avatar

I am sure it probably doesn't bother anyone else but I started using Berserk in bludgeon tree and I gotta say could you please remove the animation/global cool-down after casting it that 2-3 second animation/global cool-down doesn't seem necessary and causes an unnecessary pause when fighting if you need to recast it.

Or atleast make it as quick as dodge animation/global cool-down

Thank you,
    MicMatty

Last edited: Jun 4, 2020
  2. Sara Dreygon

Sara Dreygon Avatar

Ditto to this and stances. Take too long to activate and last far too little time.

3. crummel

crummel Avatar

Right. Something that lasts for a minute is a buff, which is the case with "Berserker". I don't mind the animation, but the longer cooldown is annoying.
    A stance should be a toggle that lasts until you switch it off or choose a different stance.

4. Micmatty

Micmatty Avatar

Yeah maybe I should of made it a little more clear in my post but I don't mind the animation just the 2-3 second global cool-down that goes with the animation and hinders you from activating other skills during that time.

Totally agree on the stances I was actually thinking about that earlier after I read Sara's post.

5. Feeyo

Feeyo Avatar

Exactly this.

6. Jikininki

Jikininki Avatar

That is the most fun looking animation in game lol. I always assumed the time spent of the animation was because you were essentially psyching yourself up for battle, and that's not instant.

Mal Hari likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.