1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Allow Tele to Zone scrolls to offer a new destination, Novia

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Fister Magee, Jun 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cinder Sear

Cinder Sear Avatar

As the title says, if I use a Teleport to Zone scroll to get somewhere close to a zone that I wanted to be near, it would be convenient to offer a destination of Novia (Or Hidden Vale, Or Mistrandur... etc), which would plop you outside of the zone you tele'd to, instead of the zone itself, and then leaving the zone.. I hope that makes sense.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2020
    Paladin Michael, Chemeck and Echondas like this.
  2. Browncoat Jayson

Browncoat Jayson Legend of the Hearth

Teleport to Region Scrolls? Those might be work.

3. Cinder Sear

Cinder Sear Avatar

No, I mean, during a quest for example, if I know I need to travel to Norgard, but haven't unlocked the area yet, I'd like the Zone scroll (let's say I chose Harvest, so I'm close to the area) to offer Novia on the usual list of entrances to Harvest so I can skip entering Harvest, and show up on Novia on the Harvest tile.

Paladin Michael and Barugon like this.
  4. Echondas

Echondas Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

I was literally thinking about this last night -- there are many times I know I want to go to say Bladewyke, and a friend is in Ardoris - but I don't want to have to load Ardoris, then zone out and load Novia .. I thought, what if we could zone to the Overworld right outside whatever scene our friend was in, or zone we picked.. not sure how the UI for that would work.. and it might be a lot of work.. but it would be cool and useful too.

Anpu, Fister Magee and Micmatty like this.
  5. Cinder Sear

Cinder Sear Avatar

I really don't think it would be much work to add Novia to all zones entrance lists, with the tele located at the same tile on the Novia map. :)

Chemeck and Lained like this.
  6. Jakkal

Jakkal Bug Hunter

Sounds fairly simple, it just needs to look up the exit coordinates for that scene and place you there. It could be a little tricky though if they don't store the coordinates the same way for every scene in a way that can easily be used.

7. Jezebel Caerndow

Jezebel Caerndow Avatar

You CAN select novia, and hidden vale, not sure about the new lands though. I have done this many times when doing the shroud quest I get into the vault and hell with walking out of it, I just zone scroll to novia and it puts me on the map right by where I want in.

Net likes this.
  8. Violet Ronso

Violet Ronso Avatar

No what the person is recommending is not to be able to teleport out of a zone using the tp scrolls, it is to teleport to a specific location on the OW map, ex. I want to go to the tower of the shuttered eye, but I don't have it n my list, so what I'll to is tp to ardoris, but choose Novia as an "Entrance" and this will make me spawn on the Ardoris marker on the OW. even if I was in Aerie. basically avoiding 1 loading screen but getting close to where I needed to be.

Mac2 and Fister Magee like this.
  9. Jezebel Caerndow

Jezebel Caerndow Avatar

OHHHHH, ya ok, sorry missunderstood :).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.