1. This forum is for bug reporting of current Live Game Server issues ONLY.
    Be sure to follow the format below, it will help us out greatly in responding. If you do not, your report may not be entered into the system.

Read BEFORE submitting your first bug: Reporting Bugs… QA 101 Document
    • Search for your bug in all likely categories before posting in order to avoid duplicate reports.
    • Be sure to provide details of what the issue is and how to re-produce it, but keep your bug report factual.
    • Only report oneissue per thread, additional issues may be ignored.
    • Do not add, include or modify the thread moderator tags in the title of the thread. (indicators in the [])
    • Reply to an existing thread if you have additional information for the reported bug.
      Do not use this forum for commentary, your post will be deleted and you may be moderated, suspended or banned if the activity continues.
    • There is no need to submit crash logs. Crash data we require is automatically logged.
    NOTE: Important information including your location and system specs are automatically put into your clipboard when using /bug in the game (DO NOT add additional system specs unless requested). When starting your post, just use <CTRL>-V to insert the data and fill in the entries with no data.

Please include Screenshots if possible. Images can be saved on our SotA Discord Server here

If the clipboard does not work, use and fill in this Bug Report Template:
    1. Title:
    2. Reproducible?
    3. Blocker?
    4. Details:
    5. Steps to Reproduce:
    6. User Specs: (RAM, CPU, GPU and Operating System only)
    Dismiss Notice

Pet attack command doesnt work on pvp target

Discussion in 'Combat, Skills & Magic' started by OzzyOsbourne, May 14, 2020.

1. OzzyOsbourne

OzzyOsbourne Avatar

05/14/2020 04:40
    Title: Pet attack command doesnt work on pvp targets that are not flagged pvp
    Reproduction Rate: 5/10 50%
    Blocker? no
    Details: Even when unstealthed, same altitude, ordering pet to attack another pvp target doesnt work. It worked today 21/05/2020. Even if set pet to aggressive, they will not attack. Might have something to do with target not being pvp flagged in a pvp zone.
    Steps to Reproduce:
    1. log in
    2. find another pvper who isnt flagged in a pvp zone
    3. command pet to attack other pvper (fails)
    4. stand next to other pvper with pet on aggressive (fails)
    User Specs:
    Unknown
    SotA.Win.64.1201.Date.05.11.20
    Area: Novia_R8_Swamp02_VerdantisShardfall
    Area Display Name: Verdantis Shardfall
    Loc: (255.7, 90.6, -110.6)
    Debug:
    Unknown

Last edited: May 22, 2020
  2. OzzyOsbourne

OzzyOsbourne Avatar

Did some more testing... Pet's will however defend me if set on defensive or aggressive and only if my opponent hits me. But only if they hit me or the pet. If they never attack, there is no way for me to get my pet in the fight.

3. OzzyOsbourne

OzzyOsbourne Avatar

So this isnt 100%, might have something to do with a non-flagged players being in a pvp zone. Edited to add more description.

4. Ser Kyrlieon

Ser Kyrlieon Avatar

Bump. Still doing this. Can’t get the pet to attack a legitimate pvp target unless it is attacked or in defensive mode.