Gixtravaganza Jubilee 2020

Discussion in 'One-Time Player Events' started by matpsch, Jun 15, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. matpsch

matpsch Developer Emeritus

The time has come for our big 2020 Gixtravaganza Jubilee Celebration of Excellence! All are cordially invited to Gix's rooftop party in Bard's Rest (nested in Novia Markets) for a day of merriment and prizes. We will start bright and early at 8:30 am NBT. I have collected a handful of exciting items and COTOs that we will be doing giveaways for throughout the party (Atos and the Devs are more than welcome to donate to the prizenings wink wink!) This is a celebration of my viewers on the Lavagix Twitch streaming show and the party will be broadcast at https://www.twitch.tv/lavagix so even if you are unable to attend in-game, I encourage you to watch on Twitch!

[​IMG]

P.S. Special thanks to Ava Thorne and Serenia Mellorian for decorating and to many of my fellow Avatar friends for your giveaway donations.

2. Elgarion

Elgarion Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Cool, I'll get this in the upcoming weekly update :) Thanks for posting an event Gix! :)

Sean Silverfoot and matpsch like this.
  3. matpsch

Just a reminder too all Avatars that the party is tomorrow!
    Bard's Rest (nested in Novia Markets)
    Gix Vargach's Gothic Pristine Mansion (roof)
    8:30 NBT - 12:00 NBT

Sean Silverfoot and thradia like this.
  4. Sean Silverfoot

Sean Silverfoot Avatar

@matpsch, my plan to ship you some of my local IPA's I've been raving about has been foiled. There is no way for me to ship beer to you in Texas, one must have a permit from Texas to receive it. Imagine a state that doesn't believe in over-regulation, but they are the hardest state to ship alcohol too. Life is strange. I will contribute in a different way. Look for in-game mail, my friend.

Sonja and matpsch like this.
  5. matpsch

Foiled! Curses to the antiquated alcohol laws of Texas! Yeah, for a state that loves to drink, they sure have some crappy rules and regulation about it here.

Thanks for the thought! I'll seek out a New York IPA soon in your honor, friend. \nm/

Sonja and Anpu like this.
  6. Sean Silverfoot

Sean Silverfoot Avatar

Oh, I'm going to try to find a workaround **wink wink***, just won't get to ya in party time. Check you in-game mail, just sent ya 2 letters

Sonja and matpsch like this.
  7. scroda

scroda Empyrean Enforcer

that is so weird, first time I was there I was sitting in a bar and two police came in and started looking at the bottles and writing things down on pads... I was flabbergasted like 'wtf is going on here?'. It's like some twilight zone.... and they expect you to walk out of the grocery store without bags lol

Sonja, matpsch and Sean Silverfoot like this.
  8. matpsch

The event was a raving success! Thanks everyone for attending and thanks to Green Day for surprising us with a rock n roll concert!

Sean Silverfoot, Elgarion and Sonja like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.