Lamech's Bazaar (Extreme)

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by aragorn lancermane, Jun 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aragorn lancermane

aragorn lancermane Avatar

Tank stats self buffed:
    Health: 2,287
    Focus: 840
    Str: 453
    Dex: 80
    Int: 75

Resist: 169.5
    Avoid: 109

Weapon: Meteoric Spear Shield type: Meteoric
    ____________________________________________________________________________

Group makeup:
    Tank: 1
    Healers: 1
    Bard: 1 /pet
    DPS: 5 (2 Fire mages w/pets, 1 Melee blades spec, 2 Archers w/1 pet )

Mob type:
    T19 Boar-
    Damage intake was a bit high but manageable. Focused primarily on keeping aggro and keeping defensive buffs on cooldown. Last priority was keeping a Puncture debuff (5 charge) and Skewer root (5 charge).

There was one instance where I had tanked a T19 and a T18 at one time. It was very hairy but we did it. In total we took damage parses for 3 individual T19 boars after our first pull of a T19 and T18 together.

Feedback/Suggestions:
    • Tone down the damage intake or increase the damage mitigation of shields. I had been hit with a crit of 1350. Fully buffed with barding brought me to 2400 health which gave me a decent buffer for my healer to hit me back to full.
    • Increase the health of the mobs back to 300k+. My group took down the boar down rather quickly. If this is to be a model for bosses, make the fights last between 3-5 min average. The current health amount is insufficient.
    • Fill the area with solo mobs and at the most 2 mobs to test tanking, healing and DPS limits. This will allow guilds and friends to see where they are at in terms of group play and make changes where they need to.
    • Have the different solo mobs have different mechanics. Have one with a frontal cleave, have another with a 360 degree spin attack, have one with an enrage timer, have one where a area gets highlighted for everyone to move away or get hit for massive damage, etc. Make each type of solo mob do something different for the player groups to get adjusted to.
    • Add mechanics to where they CAN NOT be kited. This game has enough zones where players can farm/solo and not enough zones that present meaningful challenges for guilds and friends.
    • Ensure it takes a balanced team to bring them down. This will encourage group play.

I'm honestly hoping this zone is to be used as a base model for future boss fights and not just zone scaling. This could be a fun place to have guildies and friends test their group make-up and damage/healing/tanking.

What we do not need are the following:
    1. Another zone that is scaled full of the same redundant mobs.
    2. Another zone where players can kite mobs around and loot.
    3. Another zone where players can just solo farm.
    The game needs more group play and content. This zone can be a proving grounds to have groups test themselves if anything... while we wait for new dungeon / raiding content???.... hopefully......

Sulaene Moon likes this.
  2. aragorn lancermane

aragorn lancermane Avatar

In addition we noticed the following as well-
    • There were still the occasional line of sight issue with a couple of heals where my healer had to move be able to toss me a heal.
    • I lost 2 players due to initial entry to the zone and many have had zoning issues from entry.
    • We have a guildy with a high end computer and was suffering from extreme lag in the zone when battle ensued.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.