Really? A smoker? Come give support so this item dont appear in game...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dyonisys, Jun 24, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rat2

Rat2 Avatar

One of my complaints about this game is that there is no overall vision, that I can see, for the environment. Aviator sunglasses and bows/arrows? Energy weapons and swords? Aviator outfits and plate armor? What is the vision? The smoker, in this form makes as much sense as any of it.

2. Astirian

Astirian Avatar

As you begin to regain your senses from the rushing and nearly soul-wrenching trip through the Moongate, you gasp and pause a moment, breathing hard, your knees in the mud. The ear shattering quantum thunder finally fading from what feels like behind you, you being to regain your breath, your face is touched once again by Britannian rain. Your eyesight starts to adjust and your gaze begins to focus on the friendly face... of old Iolo.

As overcast clouds roil overhead, lightning sears the sky. Iolo is saying something and looks worried but your hearing is returning now.

"Avatar!" he exclaims, "I do not know... I mean to say, I am sorry, it is good to see you again. I... How do I explain..." he trails off. You follow his arm, slowly raising towards the rain soaked horizon. Is that... Is that f!#$%&g Las Vegas?

3. Fetid SirDidy

Fetid SirDidy Avatar

that explains it. A U7 serpent isle style lighting storm that replaced our cool new medieval Mordor style cooking station with this boring thing.

Astirian likes this.
  4. Jakkal

Jakkal Bug Hunter

Gotta admit the look is horrible for the game and wants to make me barf, but maybe it can be saved with a few design changes like adding a super miniature wood pile as kindling. It really should have just been a flat top rectangular stone oven with a grill on the top. I hope they replace it.

I hope if they continue on this horrible path that they can give us the ability to block the display/load of specific deco pieces. Just think, users that don't want to see tons of xmas string lights because it lags their system could click on the item and select hide. Presto.... less lag.

Astirian and Bedawyn like this.
  5. marthos

marthos Avatar

This is what happens when you sacrifice vision to chase the next dollar for yeras: you end up seeing Darth Vader walking down the street buying carrots from a medieval shopkeeper outside an airship, while listening to REO Speedwagon blast from inside your Helmet-Ipod.

The players though have enabled this. We kept buying and buying, showing the developers that we wanted this mess of an identity and lack of immersion. More player owned towns than NPC towns? Sure! You want to dress up like Iron Man? Sure! You want vikings? They're here! You want ninjas? They're here too! It's akin to letting a kid pick what the family will eat for his birthday dinner, and you end up eating a pizza topped with Skittles and Hershey Kisses because nobody wanted to be the bad parent and say "no."

Astirian and SammiX like this.
  6. Birko

Birko Avatar

I guess that we aren't going to be doing Stonehenge anymore.

[​IMG]

Net likes this.
  7. Estraven

Estraven Avatar

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.