El Pirata - Part 1

Discussion in 'The Library' started by Boris Mondragon, May 11, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boris Mondragon

Boris Mondragon Avatar

Razulah stood on the deck of the "Dragon" looking at the mist form over the water of this hidden cove in the land called Mistrandur. He heard the eerie sound overtake the otherwise calm and secluded spot. It was not long before he sensed the figure climb aboard the ship and he knew the captain was back from another night of quenching his thirst with elven blood.

The man climbed aboard and dropped his black cloak, shook his long dreads and reached for the bottle of dark spiced rum. He walked to the starboard side of the deck and took a long swig from the bottle spraying it overboard as he usually did. This was his custom of blessing the water with his essence and that of the rum mixed in one long spray. Boris then turned to Razulah once his nightly ritual was done.

"I assume no news from the missives sent a while back right?"

"No Captain, no missives".

"Its better this way Razulah. I was born to be a pirate and not an admiral. I love our freedom to do as we please when we please and how we please. This was our origin from that day we stole the ship in Brittany Bay and freed all the slaves that now make our loyal crew. We go to hell and back together without asking permission and take what we want. We dish out our own justice when needed and go back into the shadows. This is the true life of a pirate brother. Never forget it.

Razulah smiled back knowing this man spoke the truth without sugar coating nor any semblance of diplomacy. He and the crew would follow him to hell and back if necessary knowing they would return. The moment to strike would come and soon enough. For now the captain would embrace the shadows as foretold by the spirit in the cauldron. It was the spirit of darkness that led Boris in his nightly encursions deep within the Elven Citadel. He knew the stories of this vengeful phantom would spread across the land until all those that served the obsidian lord would tremble at the sound of the unseen rattle of black longswords.

"Wake me at dusk Razulah. I must think of my next step to cripple the Obsidian economy. There is still much gold to be taken from that citadel and much blood to be spilled."

Quietly the man puffed on his ornate pipe and took another deep swig from the bottle then smiled at his lieutenant.

"She is with us again Razulah. Listen to her wail of approval. The Sea Goddess will send us more messages and night will be our friend. Let darkness be the weapon we use in our future".

Last edited: May 12, 2020
  2. Boris Mondragon

Boris Mondragon Avatar

Razulah welcomed the Captain from another excursion into the Rise. The man dropped two large bags of gold at Razulah's feet and grinned at him.

"Another good day for our coffers brother and another day of a wrecked economy for the Obsidian's lackeys. This is but the tip of the iceberg and there is more to come every night until either they destroy me or I destroy them".

Boris dropped the black robe and removed his armor and swords, "Time for my rum and hopefully some entertainment at the nearby tavern." He was about to head towards his stateroom when Razulah placed his hand on his arm.

"Captain, we need to talk there are a few minor issues to address and they are urgent". The Lieutenant looked at him with worry in his eyes.

"Lets have it brother, tell me what troubles you. Who or what is threatening our ship or crew?"

Razulah brought out a parchment piece with Boris' picture on it and a heading "Wanted dead or alive, 100,000 gold pieces". The parchment also said he was a cutthroat, rogue and assassin.

Boris read it and started to laugh. "100 thousand gold?, hell I take that daily from these idiot elves, as far as the adjectives they use against me all are true, I consider it flattery on their behalf."

Razulah just shook his head at the recklessness the Captain led his life by yet he was not aware of more news.

"Captain, I consulted with the spirits in the cauldron and the omen is for us to leave and leave soon. I confirmed it with shadows that One Eyed Jack saw from the crow's nest as night fell on this hidden cove".

Boris turned to him again. He followed two things in life. The Sea Goddess and the spirits in his and Razulah's cauldron had never failed in their warnings. He thought quickly and gave the signal.

"Raise the anchor, we sail tonight, let the Sea Goddess guide us as we have fair winds ahead."

They left the hidden cove and saw the luminous creature emerge from the water 100 meters ahead. She would guide them to another area in this newly found archipelago. Just as the first rays of the sun appeared in the horizon they came across a deep fog and some other movement in the water to their left. The movement was one not seen in a long time, A Kraken and its large tentacles made a move towards the "Dragon".

The water beast leaned a tentacle gently next to the deck where Boris stood looking at it while holding his fist up in the air. Port Holes open and cannons ready to fine on the beast yet the sign never came. The beast opened its maw yet no sound was emitted and the tentacle rested lightly on the ships' deck much to the amusement of Razulah who had brought out his war hammer.

Boris put his hand on the tentacle and spoke to the creature. "So the Sea Goddess has you to guard us and we are thankful. He grabbed his dark spiced rum bottle and took a deep swig blowing it with force towards the beast which nodded its approval and disappeared under the surface once more. The fog was thick yet the luminous creature led them on another 100 fathoms between some ragged rocks into a small inlet with a dock. The fog disappeared as soon as they reached the dock and Boris ordered the mooring lines to tbe set. He had never seen an island cove so hidden and protected. This would be his new home and for some unknown reason the Sea Goddess picked it out for him. He climbed down the rope and landed quickly on the dock. The town seemed deserted yet he heard a voice from the far end of the dock. He approached the man leaning on his swords yet the man looked familiar to him.

"Captain Mondragon, welcome to Rock Ridge brother. @Dougan Redhammer here from House Serenite. This will be our far outpost in the new lands in case Serenite ever falls under attack. We have much to talk about so have your crew be at ease and walk to the tavern if they wish. We have supplies to last us years here and the Kraken will not let anyone pass unless we ask it to."

Boris saw the Serenite insignia on Dougan's armor and both men shook hands. "To the new lands"

3. Redhammer

Redhammer Avatar

Greetings Captain Boris Mondragon and crew of the Dragon the Mayor and people of Rock Ridge bid you welcome! Be it known and be it law in Rock Ridge that the great ship Dragon, its captain Boris Mondragon and all of its crew shall be welcome and protected while in the Rock Ridge port and township proper. To ensure the sovereignty and safety of this fine ship and its heroic crew, Rock Ridge and its citizens, hence forth shall support and defend the Dragon and all aboard. Be it known that no crew member or ally of the Dragon shall be dissuaded from the liberties of the living. So sayeth Governor Dougan Redhammer and the citizens of Rock Ridge.

4. Boris Mondragon

Boris Mondragon Avatar

Boris listened to the sincere and respectful words of @Redhammer and bowed respectfully. One thing that always kept his allegiance to House Serenite was the fact that every guildmate from General @Mac2 treated each other with respect and a true brotherhood had been formed within this family of fierce warriors. He showed Dougan the ship in detail and introduced him to Lieutenant Razulah and the crew. Rum and some of the finest food and herb were served and a festive mood ensued until the loud thud was heard on the top forward deck. Boris knew that particular sound and asked Dougan to come up top with him. The reset of the crew smiled. The Blue Dragon Marak had returned. He had not been seen in Novia in quite some time. Razulah shook his head as Marak usually brought urgent news with him.

"Brother Dougan, please come to the top deck with me as I have something to show you that very few on this realm have seen. Do nay worry as Marak is a blood relative of mine and a protector of our ship, crew and friends. "

They stepped on the top deck and surely enough the Blue Dragon Marak laid there, he looked exhausted yet raised his head with what looked like a smile baring all his teeth. There was also a man laying on the ground next to him barely breathing and with several wounds with dry blood on them. Boris looked to Razulah and words were not needed as Razulah ran up to the wounded man to tend to him while Boris and Dougan approached Marak. Marak leaned his head towards Boris as customary nudging his left underarm.

"Dougan: This is Marak feel free to greet him, he is kindred to me and there is much about me you still have to know."

Boris hugged the head of the blue dragon and spoke to him in an ancient tongue. The words were easy to understand. "Welcome home brother, tell me what and who needs my swords".

a side of beef and water was brought to Marak as he was not only tired but hungry after what seemed like a long voyage. "We will talk again once you have fed, watered and rested brother". Marak looked at Boris who nodded to him and devoured the side of beef then watered. Boris walked over to Razulah to see to the man who had come along with Marak. Dragon riders were few if seldom seen in this land, his message must be urgent and would be listened to attentively.

"Captain, he has minor wounds and told me they are from axes used in a land he calls Aeternum. Both Boris and Razulah helped the man sit nearby and after offering water and food.

"Razulah, I will be back shortly, tend to his wounds and make him comfortable, give him the finest spiced rum and herbs. When I return we shall let him tell all of us his story. Keep an eye on Marak as well, Get him more food from our storage if necessary as I do not want him eating Dougan's lifestock without permission." Boris winked at Razulah and Dougan who had overheard him before he walked away towards the lower level of the ship and consult the spirits in his cauldron.

He approached the large cauldron next to Razulah's and did the ceremonial ancient greeting. He took a mouthful of dark spiced rum which also contained other herbs and spices. This elixir called "Chamba" was a favorite of the spirits within which were allowed to enjoy some of these mortal pleasures. He then inhaled a large amount of smoke from his herb packed pipe and exhaled it on the cauldron. He could sense the appreciation from the spirits within as the smoke cloud just billowed on the top of the cauldron. He squatted in front of the cauldron , closed his eyes and waited for the images to appear. He felt anguish and pain in those images of a land overrun with uncontrolled evil creatures and manifestations of the dark side of the Primal Magic. Boris had seen enough, paid his respects to the spirits then walked away from the cauldron and off the ship. He walked to the shore and entered the beach area of the Rock Ridge bay. As he waded in waist deep water he felt the apparition get closer.

"Boris, tis time again for you to help a New World. There is a danger growing and it will take all the humans there to fight as one to avoid enslavement from the dark side. You have time to tend your affairs here yet only you, Marak and the one that he brought can go through the portal I will open. In the meantime there is this one creature of ours that has been asking for her one day in human form and I know your needs. Be well son of the sea. we will speak again just before I open the portal".

The luminous creature known by some as the Sea Goddess and others as Yemaya faded and from behind her a beautiful woman with raven hair and green eyes appeared. Marlena the Sirene rushed to Boris and they both embraced. They swam to a nearby island a few hundred meters away. Who knows what tomorrow would bring but tonight was theirs.

R/Boris/El Pirata

5. Duke William of Serenite

Duke William of Serenite Avatar

William had his heart set on sailing to Lord Redhammer's town Rock Ridge, located in the newly discovered lands. The weather had finally calmed down enough to set sail. The seas were boiling with storms just last night. William summoned his harbor men to prepare the voyage to the new lands. Before William set sail he sent a prayer to Winfield Saint of the Seas. As the boat set sail he looked around and sucked in a big breath of air. William said, "Lets head out before the next storm I see rolling in." A dark patch of clouds are moving in from the east.

6. Boris Mondragon

Boris Mondragon Avatar

"Captain, a ship is in the bay and heading towards the dock"

Boris stepped out of the Captain's Quarters bare chested and with longswords in hands. The sound of the portholes open and cannons aim from below and top deck was a distinct sound and only one signal was needed for the Captain for hell to break loose upon the intruding ship yet the only sound was that of laughter coming from Boris. He saw the ship with the spyglass and the picture was worth a thousand words. It was the Serenite Flagship with Duke William at the main deck looking a tad pale. Boris knew William was not an avid fan of sailing and preferred his feet on dry land. The Sea Goddess was bringing him here for a reason and he signaled for the cannoneers to stand down. A welcoming committee was in order instead.

Boris turned to Razulah giving him a quick message.

"Razulah, Duke William arrives and we need to welcome him as well as providing a much needed elixir and smoke. Get a bottle of the Black magic spiced rum and pack a couple of bowls of the purple herbs. We need strong medicine to help the Duke get settled on dry land as I am sure it was a rather bumpy voyage by the looks of those ominous clouds on the horizon". Boris grinned at Razulah who held back a laugh and went to get the rum and smoke.

The Serenite Flagship docked, the mooring lines were tied and the Duke stepped off the ship looking quite composed as Boris approached him with a grin from ear to ear. Welcome to Rock Ridge brother, we have much to talk about but first take a drink and a smoke, I find it quite calming after a long stormy trek.

William gave him a stern look before both men erupted in laughter and took deep swigs of the famous spiced rum then clasped hands.

"Come brother, look at the warship the "Dragon" has become. We have much to talk about yet listen to the drums first and come visit the cauldron. I want you to see the same image I saw a few days ago which is alarming and to which we must take immediate action".

William nodded and both men walked onto the deck of the "Dragon". The crew saluted and the drummers increased the tempo. The spirits in the cauldron would welcome William. The bond between the Duke and the Pirate was strong as their resolve to rid the land of any Obsidian threat.

7. Duke William of Serenite

Duke William of Serenite Avatar

William continues to drink and smoke through the night....

The rhythm of the music matching the dancing girls hips had William in a daze. The smoke filled room with laughter only served as a jumping board into the deep trance William was about to enter.

Suddenly William finds himself spitting water on a strange shore. How what am I doing here? In the background William can hear the music, however his consciousness is somewhere else. Suddenly a magical voice beckons from the water. "Remember your soul and the pirates are intertwined, in the next few days that bond will be put to the test. Tread carefully."

William awakens from the trance and runs to the edge of the ship and begins to throw up, as his head starts to spin he slumps down and passes out..

8. Boris Mondragon

Boris Mondragon Avatar

They drank, they smoked and listened to the beat of the drums. Boris had spoken to the one in charge of the drum crew and let him know his intent. if one of the ancestral spirits had a message he wanted the drums to draw the messenger towards one of them, possess them and give them the insight on what was coming their way and why.

It was shortly after midnight when the ancestral manifested itself through William. Boris recognized the signs of ancestral possession as each one swayed differently with the music. He saw William begin to move erratically and tilt his head back speaking in tongues that only he and Razulah understood. Borh Boris and Razulah looked at each other and Boris put up a hand to let the possession continue while Razulah stood by with a red bandanna at the ready in case it was time to dispel the spirit if any sign of distress was visible from William. William approached Boris and opened his eyes. This was a signal that the spirit had left the message and Razulah moved quickly. He moved the red bandanna around William's head while calling his name over and over until William slumped to the ground. As he opened his eyes William leaned over the ship's rail and unleashed all he had consumed the night before.

Boris and Razulah helped Wiliam to the Captain's quarters and sat him in a chair. They offered a hot beverage which smelled foul but would help him get past what he had undergone. William stood unsteadily and Boris helped him sit back down.

"Brother I know you have a message. I need you to rest and dream upon the message. You may have the key to what is coming our way and we must warn the others yet again like we did upon the first Obsidian invasion. I fear this is much worse.

Boris pointed to his bed for William to sleep and as he and Razulah stepped out of the Captain's quarters he asked Razulah to have two guards stay at the entrance of the quarters. He was sure there where Obsidian spies everywhere and even here in the safety of Rock Ridge it was time to be wary of all the town movements. He asked Razulah to look for Dougan Redhammer as he wanted him present once William awakened.

Boris stepped off the ship and headed toward the beach. It was mid morning and he took off his clothes next to the shore entering the warm water. He needed to prepare himself, he knew tomorrow would come soon enough.

9. CatherineRose

CatherineRose Avatar

Wake from your slumber my dear Boris.

Open your eyes and see it is I, your Pirate Queen who whispers before you.
    There are only short seconds before the end is here. I will say this one last word.

Listen!

I had a dream before the final wave swept me from this life.

My spirit is here to encourage you.
    Know that you, William and all who follow you must go in swiftness toward the evil that awaits you.

There will only be bravery among you. You will know more strength than was ever known in all your past trials.
    You will also face great danger and maybe even receive much pain.

The sea goddess has once again brought before your eyes the challenges you will face.

There is no more time now .
    Good-bye my dear pirate and friend.
    May the winds bring you safely to your goal.

10. Boris Mondragon

Boris Mondragon Avatar

Boris stepped out of the beach yet that morning was different than the others, he felt a sharp pain in his chest much unlike any pain he had felt before. He saw his body from above as his body kneeled on the sand facing the water. Had he reached the state of permanent death rarely seen in this land of Novia or was this a lucid dream. He could not understand what was happening yet saw the picture of a woman and a wolf nearby. The next vision showed The Pirate Queen laying on a bed in full ceremonial garb yet unmoving. His first reaction even from this ghostly realm was anger and what may have caused what looked liked her death from this quasi mortal plane they existed in yet he knew two things were a fact. One she was not dead and the other this plot came from the other land he would be thrustt into in the future to destroy the obsidian threat once and for all. Would he do it alone or not was the only question and at this moment it did not really matter, he was a lone wolf by destiny yet he would not stand with arms crossed and see his friend Catherine leave the realm permanently nor would he let anyone destroy Dragomir so long as he had any life left in him.

He gasped for air as the strong jolt from reentry into his mortal corpse left him face down on the sand for a minute. He slowly got his footing and walked back into the beach kneeling, he saw the luminous specter of the Sea Goddess appear and her soft voice echoed the words:

Open your eyes and see it is I, your Pirate Queen who whispers before you.
    There are only short seconds before the end is here. I will say this one last word.

Listen!

I had a dream before the final wave swept me from this life.

The Obsidians knew he had single handedly crippled their economy and sacred fortress of the Rise. They had attacked not only the city he loved but also put the Pirate Queen in a state of limbo and he had to get there fast before they buried a woman he knew still had life within her though not visible. He felt the Sea Goddess lay her luminous hands on his head and speak yet again in her soft melodic voice:

"Go now my son, take Marak with you. Send the "Dragon" to Dragomir and do the ritual only you know what to do. There will be a battle in that new land you have seen yet there is much work to be done here first or there will not be a Novia left when you return to it. The battle starts here and now. Go forth and let your ancestors guide you on how to bring her back and how to prepare this land."

Boris ran back to the ship and Razulah knew something was terribly wrong. He followed Boris down to the hidden room where the cauldrons were and both did the ceremonial greeting yet this was not a festive ccassion.

"Razulah get the silver bowl and the ceremonial life. Get the roots and herbs ready as I am going to prepare a salve to bring someone back before they leave permanently from her esistence. Her fight is not over. Ger my gear ready and get the ship ready to sail in one hour. Ask the others if they wish to come, time is of the essence".

Razulah returned with all the items Boris requested and being the elder priest knew Boris had specific instructions on how to prepare the salve. Boris turned after praying to the cauldron for guidance and pulled up the sleeve on his right arm exposing it to Razulah. "Captain, this has not been done before and the primal magic has never been used in this way either. I do not know if I ........."

His words ended as Boris looked at him. "Do it"

Razulah did the incantations while laying the silver bowl on top of the cauldron with the ground herbs, salt water and roots. He took the knife and made a small cut along Boris' right forearm in the shape of a lightning bolt. The blood flowed freely and bubbled as it mixed with the herbs and other ingredients. The mixture was put in a flask and Razulah bandaged Boris' wound.

"Have all my gear and Marak ready. I will be on the top deck in two minutes".

Boris looked in his personal chest and brought out the dark blue and silver robe. He took a piece of chalk and drew some diagrams inspired by the spirit of his cauldron on the back of the robe and put it on. He headed above deck heading towards Marak who rested on the very top deck at the front of the ship. His swords , admiral attire and black armor were packed and ready. He walked to Marak who greeted him in the usual fashion leaning his head onto Boris' chest. The words were brief as he put the packs on Marak's back. He spoke to him in an old tongue that he learned long before his trip from the jungles of Trinsic to this land called Novia.

'Brother, we must travel fast to Dragomir, someone very dear to me needs our help and it is up to you to get us there while we still have time. "

Marak knelt to allow Boris to mount and put his pack in front of him. In a matter of seconds the blue dragon Marak and his humanoid dragonkin pirate were airborne much to the surprise of those above. Dragomir would be next, would he get there in time?

R/Boris/El Pirata/Black Sails Forever.

Elgarion and CatherineRose like this.
  11. Boris Mondragon

Boris Mondragon Avatar

The adrenaline rush of flying on the back of Marak gave him energy not felt since that first big battle of Dragomir long ago. How fitting that life was doing a full circle back to the beginning. Boris had many visions as he looked down from the clouds high above Novia. He could hear the voice of the Sea Goddess from below whisper in her melodic tune and Marak knew what was being said. The telepathy between this human with dragon blood and his brother in dragon form was uncanny.

The vision was clear and would have panicked even the most brave as he saw Dragomir Mori in ruins and being invaded by a horde of summoned creatures. He could see the face of the Obsidian Lord laughing at how he had destroyed all resistance yet saw that same face sweat as it met eye to eye with that of the woman who had founded this city and fought valiantly to defend it time and again. He also noticed the Obsidian Lord's eyes full of fear as a pirate with dragon blood and hellbent on vengeance thrust two longswords into his dying corpse. Dragomir would not fall without a fight for all Novians to remember.

Boris came back from his trancelike state as a loud thud awoke him. Marak had landed atop a distant hill in Dragomir. Boris dismounted, removed the packs from the back of the large blue dragon and set a large bowl with water, a side of beef for Marak to feed. He took out his knife and looked at Marak who nodded to him. Some dragon blood would also be used in the ritual to be mixed with that of Boris as well as other secret herbs. Boris made a small incision behind Marak's front leg and took the droplets of dragon blood into the empty vial. He placed a salve on the small incision and said some old magic words seeing the small wound close. He looked at his brother and held his head.

"Brother, we have come a long way from the jungles of Trinsic to this place where the future of this realm is at stake. Why we were chosen I do not know. What lesson we must learn in this lifetime is yet to be seen. Drink, eat and rest. If I do not return by the morning sun then go and meet Razulah on the "Dragon". He will know I did what I could and now it was up to him to lead the crew and fight what comes to Dragomir to the last man. May we meet again brother in either this life or the next one.

He embraced the head of the dragon and tears flowed from his eyes as his heart braced for what was to come.

Under the cover of darkness Boris headed within the shadows toward Castle Dragomir. He stealthed past the first set of guards and knew his way to the Pirate Queen's chambers. He did not have time for subtleties with the guards at Catherine's chambers and set them down into unconciousness in seconds. He quitely opened the door where he saw Catherine laid on a marble top table in regal gear. As he approached her he felt the blade rest on his throat and knew that familiar scent.

The woman spoke in hushed tones. "So you come to steal her belongings thief, I will dispatch you to the netherworld now".

Boris swiftly stepped away from the blade and dropped his hood facing the woman.

"Kill me if you will but first let me pay my respects and perform a ceremony I must for her soul to either rest in peace forever or return if she wants. This is all I ask. Help me if you care for her as I do or I will do it alone".

He noticed the woman sheathe her blade and step back allowing Boris to proceed with the ceremony.

The incantantions began slowly and raising to a fever pitch. Boris took out the herbs which he laid on Catherine's forehead. He took out the two vials with blood and opening one at a time he drew symbols on her forehead and face first with Marak's blood then with his own. The energy being unleashed upon this moment lit up the entire room causing the woman next to him to shiver. Boris placed his hands on Catherine's head and gently kissed her forehead.

"We have come a long way together and I promised your father and late husband to always look after you. There is much to do in the coming days if you want. You have the final word on the path we have walked together. Regardless of your choice I will fight to the death to defend you and your city."

Boris turned to the woman, placed both his hands on her shoulder. "

" It is also your choice, do what you must".

He pulled up his hood and walked out of the Queen's chambers as a shadow the same way he had come in. He was almost out of the castle walls when two men approached him and called to halt. Boris dropped his hood with palms out then the two guards also recognized him.

"Captain Mondragon, welcome back to Dragomir". Boris smiled at both men and saluted. "Men get the town ready, we are going to be in for the fight of our lives"

Boris walked toward his brother Marak and reached him as the early morning rays bathed the city of Dragomir. He winked at the dragon who belched fire high into the sky as a signal of what may come. For now Boris and his dragon faced the sun with mixed feelings as what the outcome would be.

R/Boris/El Pirata/Black Sails Forever.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2020
    Elgarion and CatherineRose like this.
  12. CatherineRose

CatherineRose Avatar

Boris, the truly elegant Pirate of yesterday and of today,

I know you can not hear these words now.
    It is not that you have closed ears
    but that you do not realize
    I have already crossed into my future...the world of spirits.

For a time you will not realize it but the spirit world has special gifts that are given to those
    who have crossed into this journey.
    The ones waiting in the former life may accept this gift from the
    one in the spirit world ......for a period of time.
    This gift will grant me this ability to return to you,
    if it is your choice at that time, as your Pirate Queen as I was before.

As you go on to destroy the evil Obsidians in your world of Novia and on into Mistrendur you will be given the choice to accept this gift. This gift is being held in protection for you at a later time.

The time will be revealed to you after many moons have risen and many suns have set.

It will be revealed when the time is right.

Although, I have entered the spirit world my heart remains just as it was before.
    You always wished I had more steal to be harsher yet I never could. You made me the Pirate Queen of your Black Sails. We fought many battles but the tears within CatherineRose's soul
    could never be hidden by the title and
    actions of being the Pirate Queen.

So, even now I watch you with tears in your own eyes hoping that what you see lying on the cold marble is not real and that the effort of trying to bring me back will be successful, yet you know down deep in you deepest being that that will not be. Choices made in the past affect what choices we can make in the future.
    Time lost can not be used again.

With sobbing in my heart and knowing that now there will be only one other choice that can be made you must do the work given to you many battles ago. Obliterate the Obsidians for what they they have done to our Novia, for what they did to my Dragomir Mori and what they did to my father.

Yes, you told my husband years ago you would always take care of me. You have done that. In later years you promised my father you would also take care of me. You have honored all he requested.

Now my friend, I ask you to honor me by continuing toward the goal you were given years ago to rid our beloved land, Novia, of the evil Obsidians and return peace to all of the land.

If you want to accept the gift being held for you then come back again next year after many heads of the Obsidians have been removed, many bodies line the streets for all to see and many sun's have set.

There will be battles to fight. There will be blood spilled.
    There will be much death which will cause many tears to be shed.

Go. Do not tarry. You have much to accomplish.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2020
    Boris Mondragon and Elgarion like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.